The Beggar and The Prince Love Story (BaekYeol)

*I am a big fan of BaekYeol and I just decided to use Baekhyun as a girl to pair with Chanyeol (ofcourse they really have chemistry!). Kai is in the story too, so he needs someone to pair with.. and I'm a fan of KaiSoo too! So D.O as well will be a girl in the story. I hope you guys like it! <3*

Baekshi (Baekhyun) is a very poor girl. Her mother left her, her siblings and her father to live with a rich man. Their living is very simple. Her older sister works for them to have something to eat. Her father has been so cruel on them since they were kids.

Chanyeol has a really different life from Baekshi. Chanyeol is like a prince. His parents are both from wealthy and affluent families. But, unlike the others, Chanyeol wants a simple life. He just wants to be happy, not by his wealth.. but, by his lovely girlfriend named...

Dorin. Dorin is a famous model. Her mother is an actress, while her father is a rich businessman. Dorin and Chanyeol have been dating for years. But, their relationship was affected when Dorin left the country for her model career.

Kai is Chanyeol's super bestfriend. They were friends since they are kids, because they share the same interests, and also because they are both from rich families.