1

I anxiously tapped my foot, the island slowly coming into view. "Do you ever sleep?" Aaron asked.

     "Barely" I muttered jokingly. "I've been writing some new songs, and I've been thinking hard about some things. It's no big deal." I said.

     "But it becomes a big deal when it looks like you're about to pass out." Aaron stated.

     "Yeah, I know. It's just..." I said, trailing off. "With the way my job is, I don't have the liberty to take breaks. My mind keeps going, I keep making new songs, then I compose them. I spend a while fixing the lyrics, timing, and background music, then I publish it. Fans expect these songs in concerts, so then I preform them over and over again. Rinse and repeat." I explained.

     "Well, this is vacation. Take some time to relax." Aaron said.

     "There is a high chance that someone will recognize me, and then all hell breaks loose." I said.

     "What do you mean?" Aaron asked.

     "I have met some crazy fans before." I said, shaking the memory from my head. As we neared the dock, I saw a girl, and who I assumed was her boyfriend. The ship slowed, and we all got off.

     "OH MY IRENE! IT'S SUICIDAL ANONYMOUS!" The girl shrieked. The boy seemed to be having trouble containing his excitement.

     "Heya!" I said, smiling a little and waving.

     "C-can my girlfriend and I get an autograph?" The boy asked.

     "Sure!" I smiled, signing a poster. The two ran off, shrieking and giggling.

     "Well, that happened" Aaron said.

     "Yes, yes it did." I said. Not to long after, a guide led us to where we would be staying.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     "I've got it!" I exclaimed, leaping up from my bed. Well, our bed. 

     "Got what?" Aaron asked, sitting up.

     "W-well, I may or may not have been offered a gig here, and I may or may not have accepted it." I awkwardly laughed.

     "(Y/N), really?" Aaron groaned.

     "I'm sorry! But, I have a plan to make this an epic gig!" I exclaimed.

     "By?" Aaron asked.

     "It's a surprise. You'll have to wait until the gig." I giggled.

     "Which is?" Aaron asked.

     "At the end of the summer. Trust me when I say that the wait will be worth it." I replied, a small glimmer shining in my eyes.

     "Knowing you, the wait will be torture, but so worth it." Aaron smirked. "Maybe you could practice in front of me?" Aaron asked.

     "You're just trying to hear the songs and we both know it." I sighed. Aaron grumble, admitting defeat. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm so sorry that this took a while to get out! I'm also sorry that this is short. Most of the chapters will be, and there probably won't be too many. The longest chapter will be the last one, the concert. 

I'm loosing interest in the Aphmau fandom, but I've decided to finish this book. I know that most of you have been excited for this book, and I don't want to disappoint.

I plan for the story to be a minimal of 5-10 chapters. I have quite a bit planned for the finale though, and I hope you guys enjoy it.