Michael x Reader part 2

I'm pulled by Michael....that is his name, right? I remember now, last year he sat next to me in geometry and I would let him cheat off of my test.
I was pulled over to a beat up PT Cruiser. I jumped in and we drove over to a place called pinkberry. "Um....what is this place?" I said confused. He grabbed my hand but moved up to my wrist hurriedly. I looked over and he had a flushed face. We went inside of the shop and I smelled a fruity smell.

"So you listen to heavy metal?" Michael said shocked.
I nodded my head as a ate my (fave flavor) yogurt. I pulled my phone out and opened my music app. I handed him it and smiled. "Check out my music!" I said elated. He scrolled through my music smiling. "You're perfect..." He mumbled. "Umh...I'm sorry I didn't catch that?" I said. I had zoned out watching Chloe and Brooke walk inside. "Oh um, yeah I said your uh....music library is perfect." He stammered. Chloe and Brooke headed my way. "Oh, um can we ditch this place? I'm done with my yogurt." I said quickly. "Let me finish my yogurt real fast." He stated as he put a huge spoonful in his mouth.

"Awh...lookie here, so desperate she gets with the school stoner." Brooke giggled."Did Jake abandon his little booty call? Ugh, you are so pathetic. I think you are worse than Madeline. Wait until school tomorrow, you will regret that party. You will regret moving here. Good luck Hun. Stoner is too good for you any ways." She sneered as she walked away. Brooke came up and "whispered" loudly enough for him to hear,"he is more into Gamer boys anyways." And then she skipped away to Chloe.

Time skip
We decided to leave. Michael was all huffy puffy,"They are the desperate ones. Chloe clings to Jake Dillinger so much that he tries to avoid her at school. Pfft, and Brooke? She is E.A.S.Y. like seriously easy. Don't worry, we can skip tomorrow if you want..." He said as we drove down the freshly paved road. "We?" I said, trying to make him loose his cool. "Uhm.....d-did I say we? I meant y-you.." his voice trailed off."Oh my God I'm just joking around. You wanna hang tomorrow, right?" I said laughing. "O-only if you want to...." He said, now looking at me. "Of course I would. You are my first friend at this god forsaken school." He laughed and turned back to the road. We pulled up to a house, nothing special, just a white house with blue shingles. We walked in without any questions and went down stairs into what would normally be a basement, except there was a bunch of vintage drinks and video game consoles. While I was gawking at the beautiful sight, my foot got caught in between one of the stairs. I fell, my foot still trapped, Straight into Michael. "Wah!" He yelled as I held tightly onto his jacket."ow! Augh! M-my foot!"he turned around quickly and caught me. He moved me up one step from where my foot was caught and sat me down. "Hold still." He said seriously. He un-twisted my foot and slowly pulled it out, being careful not to injure it more. "Clumsy." He said as he picked me up bridal style. We went down the rest of the stairs and he sat down, keeping me in his arms even then. "Y-you can put me d-down now." I stammered embarrassed. " I don't want to." He said as he snuggled closer to me. Damn it, he is really smooth at getting girls, how is he not popular?

Time skip
"M-michael, isn't your friend Jeremy coming over?" I asked. "Yeah, what about it?" I yawned right before I spoke. "You're tired?" He said as he laid back with me still in his arms. "You are just really warm and com-" I was cut off by a pair of soft, warm lips pressed against mine. "M-MICHAEL!?" A high pitched boy voice yelled.