Flowy skirts and lunch dates

Tyler Joseph.
   That's the name that goes through Josh's head constantly. He loves the boy with all of his heart and nothing would ever change that. Even after 8 years of being together.

  The one thing that Josh loved about Tyler more than anything, was the way Tyler would dress. Tyler dressed in the prettiest outfits for only Josh's eyes to see. Usually, it would be a cute little crop top with a ruffled skirt and some lace panties that drove Josh wild, but today... today's outfit was different. It was a sundress. Perfect for the event that was about to take place.

   Josh was to take Tyler out to their favorite lunch spot and once they got settled, he would slowly get on one knee and pull out that small, velvet ring box that he held so dearly in his hands.

   Of course Tyler was oblivious to this fact as he got ready for his date with Josh, getting his hair and outfot just perfect and once he finally perfected everything, he skipped down the steps, smiling as he saw Josh and giggling when Josh picked up the slightly shorter boy, spinning him around once.

   "Are you ready to go baby boy" He asked the innocent boy, smiling. The boy of course nodded and took hold of the elder boy's hand.

   Since it was such a nice day out, he decided they should walk. So hand in hand, they walked to their destination, sharing kisses along the way.

The two picked a table as far away from others as possible and got seated and comfortable. Then, Josh did what he had planned to do. He dropped down on one knee in front of everyone. "Tyler, you are the absolute love of my life and I wouldn't be here if it weren't for you. I want to see you walk down the isle in a pretty white dress. So, I ask you.... Will you be my husband Ty?" Josh asked the boy.

    Tyler couldn't contain his tears as he covered his mouth with the palm of his hand. "Joshie....... of course i'll marry you!!" He stood up from his seat and hugged the elder boy super tight.

   Josh couldn't understand why he was getting so many weord stares but then he remembered exactly why. Today was a special day for two reasons. The first was proposing... the second was because on this day, four years ago, Tyler passed away in a car accident....

------
Shit babes. I'm so sorry about this. It's short and sad