Blindfolded Cowboy

(This chapter does have Bottom Jesse inside... if you do not like this you can ignore it, it will not affect any part of the story timeline. Just imagine them.. sleeping in there for a while and then get out with weird dreams

THE JESSE BOTTOM PART WILL BE LABELLED YOU CAN ALSO READ AND STOP THERE IF YOU WANT)

"Fool!" Hanzos breathing became louder, more excited.
"Tell me darlin, did ya ever had some fun outside of a closed bedroom?"
"I would not do such a pathetic thing! People could notice and.. talk about me"
Mccree grabbed rougher.
"Weird. I can't feel the stick in yar ass but it's definitely still in there"
"It is not a stick", Hanzo gulped, and pressed his head against Jesse's chest.
"What... WHAT"
"Quiet!" Hanzo covered Mccrees mouth with a free hand.
Jesse's hands wandered back to the strong cheeks. Just to stop there for a moment and stare down on Hanzo, realising that he definitely had something already inside him.
"What is that Darlin.", Jesse whispered in Hanzos ears.
The archer didn't responded he pressed himself closer to the warm, big, fuzzy sweating men.
"Darlin, I want an answer"
He loved to tease Han, so he stopped touching him to see how he would react. And to Jesse's surprise, Hanzo really didn't wanted him to stop.
"Jesse please...", he whispered pressing his body further against Jesse until the cowboy fell back and sat down on the ladder which was conveniently placed behind him. He looked up at Hanzo who was now crawling on Jesse's lap.
"Don't get me wrong Darlin, but where's my cold ass Hanzo? It is getting kinda ridiculous how you change ya emotions every 5 minutes"
"I'll try to resist you but I just can not." Hey mumbled rubbing his buddy against Jesse's.
"Suck me off"

"Sure"

(Take notes girls and boys. That's how you respond to that)

Hanzo got down and tried to open the Bamf-belt...he failed horribly. And no, Mccree didn't helped him, he looked down to the Archer. He had the same determination in his eyes, like he had when he was trying to get Jesse's attention, the very first day of the mission. It took Hanzo a few more impatient minutes to finally open the belt and pull down the pants enough to reveal Jesse's member.
"What are you waitin for, sweetheart?"
"Pscht someone is in front of the door", Hanzo mumbled pressing Jesse's schlong back into the pants.

(Short break. This is the line I had to take a 3 days break from writing, because I couldn't stop laughing reading the word "schlong"
I am still laughing tho)

"Honey, Babe, sweety, Darlin, hanzybaby please... "
Hanzos expressions changed so fast that Jesse sometimes wasnt sure he weren't in a parallel universe. He wondered if this would change when Hanzo would accept him as more than just... a playtoy. Just thinking about it for a second, made him a little sad. But in the next moment Hanzo had his puppy eyes back on. Since the second night he loved melting in Jesse's eyes so he forced eye contact as often as he could.
"Is it save again?"
"Yes. They walked past", he mumbled bringing his attention back to Jesse's erection.
His strong hands were wrapped around the cowboys shaft, slowly massaging every inch of it. The quiet moans from the Cowboy were a good sign and a motivation for Hanzo to keep it slow.
"How do you feel cowboy?"
"Mhhh" Jesse had opened the hair band which hold Hanzos hair up and bit down on it while holding Hanzos hair up himself. Hanzo could feel how Mccree was pressing his hips up, desperately waiting for Hanzo's sweet lips too touch the head of his... schlong.

(I just can't stop myself from writing that, ok. I am a humorous person)

While Jesse was busy chewing on fabric, Hanzo was busy getting below the fabric with his hand. He traveled over Mccrees belly, examining all the muscles and hair which came in his way until he reached his chest. The pressure Mccree put onto Hanzos head became more forcing, that amused Hanzo.