The day...

NATSU's (AKA BASTARD POV)POV

"Natsu...?" A sweet voice called me,which interrupted me kissing Lisanna."WHAT" I shouted back and continued on what I'm doing just now. "Lucy, dear why are you here?" Lisanna asked. WHAT?!!! LUCY?! Ok guys, lucy had been my Girlfriend for 5months. Well so I'm cheating."Nats...u" I heard Lucy's voice again but very soft, I turned back and saw Lucy holding her mouth and her hazelnut coloured eyes are filled with tears."Lucy..?What are you doing here..." I asked trying to be innocent."you..I HATE YOU NATSU!!" Lucy shouted at me and ran towards her house.SHIT...LUCY's SISTER IS ERZA AND MIRAJANE(Lisanna is 2 yrs older than Lucy)

And Laxus,sting and rouge!!SHIT

Erza POV

I heard the door opened, I didn't turn but just said"Oh, Lucy you're back." I said sweetly to my youngest sister.I expected a reply but there is a silence.I turned behind and saw Lucy running up the stairs and "BAM" She went in her room.I was shocked so is Mira,we immediately was worried and knocked on the door."Lucy dear, what's wrong?"Mira asked with worry in her voice.Then,"Mira we're home!" Laxus,sting and rouge shouted,they went to the gym before.ok, Mira is a super model, I'm a celebrity,Laxus is a famous boxer, Sting is a famous Mage and Rouge is a famous author(we all are mages and strong mages,we know physical attack too and is very pro)

"All of you come up please...I'm worried of Lucy..."Mira pleaded.And within a sec, they all got up and Laxus banged the door"LUCY OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!!"I gave Laxus a be abit silent look.Then slowly, Lucy opened the door with her eyes puffed.We stood there stunned and shocked.

Mira POV

Oh my.. What happened to my dear sister...Is it Natsu that broke her heart? URGH IM GONNA KILL HIM"I..I'm fine.."Lucy whispered. "FINE?!YOU TELL US FINE?!WHOSE THE FUCKING BASTARD THAT DID THIS!"Laxus,sting and rouge shouted all at once."It's just don't find him..or else Lis-" Lucy said and immediately stopped ."IS IT THAT BASTARD,DRAGNEEL?!" Sting shouted."I knew we shouldn't trust him with our Sweetheart."Rouge said."Rouge-kun..I..I.."then lucy collapsed. We are shocked at noticed her wrist are filled with crimson blood...Oh no... Don't tell me that she...