Seven Deadly sins(Pride realm)

Natasha's POV

"Just great....so great first i met my spirit animal...and then these realm...how could this day get any worst!?"i said entering the door where it said:"Pride" "well here goes nothing"i said entering the door......the realm is like a Castle type of thing...."Who theres Enters the great and Handsome's King's realm!"a man's Voice was heard from the hallways...."Who's There?"i asked he,i never been to a castle this elegent before and for a fact im not sure if this king will like me,"Who dare to seize my castle!",he showed himself,"I King Pride and you must be a mortal commoner"he said laughing,"Um....Your Hi-","Its you Majesty and who may be you?"He asked,"Im Natasha Komori and im a Human"I said,"A Human,Oh....dear well you shall have to battle me in a game of........"until a blink of an eye i was in a Giant..."Chess!"he said,"Well you gotta be kidding me"i said in a deadpan face,"Why of course im the best in this game!"He said proudly,"So this is what pride is huh well im just gonna play with him to get out of here"i thought,alright then....let the games begin...

Round one...

King Pride move the Pond foward,"Alright gotta move this pond"i said moving the pond foward,"well your clever but im much more smarter than you!"he said proudly,"well alright then done with the talking now with the playing"he said,he moved the tower foward,"shit he moved that tower foward why should i have to play with him anyways"i was thinking thoughts that if i kill him now or just keep on playing,"Oh i know what to do now"i said to myself,"he is pride and i have to be much more prider to win this....alright here it goes nothing","Hey,King Pride did you know that if you move your tower well i can move my horse foward!"i said proudly,"well my,my looks like someone understand how i feel now,alright then lets just do something like this!"he said and got out of the chess board he then walked toward me and.......

(what am i doing in my life....Lime Coming up....
Lets just get ovwr this geez)

He grabbed me by tge waist and kissed me roughly(Save me please)i then realized that he was touching something...that i couldn't tell what(can someone save me now please i cant stand this)
And he began to rubbed the thing hardly(Jesus help me😖)and i moan a little,"Your...so cute when your like this Natasha~"he said seductively..."stop it...ahh~"i made a slight moan until i felt something wet under me,"Now then.....tell me who's the best~"he said in a sexy voice(HELP ME!!),"You are....Daddy~"i said,he then kissed me in the lips again.."i think were done for now...you may now leave"he said carrying me up to the exit are you sure you can stand up?"he asked,"y-yeah im fine...thanks"i said weakly and left the realm....

"So how wa the first realm?"Gerald Ask me,"i didnt like it but yeah how many realms i have to pass next?"i asked Gerald,"6 more and you will be out of here"he said,"im not expecting whats lust is..","eventually your lucky cause your entering......"

Wait im entering what!?

SOMEONE,Help me cause im being a little dirty in this chapter and Including the lust one is a Lemon....yeah and ofcourse the season isnt over cause im making a new season about...i just gonna think comment down a concept if you dont want to its ok just a concept of the story season....so yeah until then

See you~