2.

Nari POV

"Fuuuuddge!" I yelled out loud catching myself. I was in my bathroom washing the blood off my knuckles and some water got in a cut,my goof ass was doing all mouth shots while that bitch had sharped fucked up teeth.

"See,now thats what the fuck yo ass get." Ken walked in just begging to get punched in the throat.

"Get out." I stale faced him turning the water off sitting on my bed,"You wanna stay a night though?"

"What yo mama gone say?" He asked like ... if he know he aint been seeing her around she not here to say shit.😒

"If she was here I wouldnt of asked you to stay with me dumby." I said in a duhh tone walking out with him behind me.

"Well duhh im staying mufucker." He said while I could feel his stank ass breath on my neck.

"Bruh, im telling you! Nari had that bitch bleeding its all over her timbs G!" Ben explained to somebody over face time,while Shi and Youngboy was all hugged up on the couch and Three was helping Ben explain,man I swear they dtm.😂

"Look at yall." I smiled at Shi looking up from her phone.

"Stop playing with me. He my Bestfriend dummy." She said biting on her nail,looking back on her phone.

Its alrighttt, I already know sis ass want Kentrell

"Show me hoe you did that bitch!"  KD yelled to me over the phone.

"I had that hoe by the hair slanging her ass! I was 'Come her lil bitch , come here!' G when I tell you I stomped her shit so bad." I said in front of the camera as if I was beating her ass allll over again

"Yall ass wilding!" He said laughing,"Aye though imma hit yall up when Im done with this lil thotie." He instantly hung up. Damn.

"Yeah I got a thot appointment too." Ben motion like he was fucking a girl before leaving. THESE niggas wild.

"We a be back too!" Kentrell and Three3 said before getting up while Shi went with them.

"You so pretty bruh." Ken said looking at me.

"Thanks Pooh." I replied ,no we dont go out but I feel like Im the only girl who can call my Kenny that.😊

"Roll this?" He asked me passing me some weed and 2 swishers.

I nodded before grabbing them taking the tabaco out.

Ken POV

·
·
·
🍃

"K-Ken you wild as a bitch!" Nari studerd  showing me my comment on a girl post.

I laughed and lit the 2nd blunt with my head up looking at the ceiling while Nari talked not knowing Im not listening at all.

"You really so pretty " I staded again.

"Thank you luh babyy"

"I got a dead ass question though.." I said passing her the blunt.

"Wassup?" She asked while my eyes was getting real low.