Chapter 4 Not the glowing blobs again!

They all walked to Percy's place. It didn't take long to notice Annabeth outside the steps, "Hey! What are you doing outside? You could get attacked or something."

Annabeth gave him an all too familiar look, "Well you were so weird on the phone and used a phone call. I was worried. You weren't hurt were you?" Annie gave her older self an inquisitive look.

"Yeah we're ok. You helped fight a monster. Well um little you."

Annabeth looked at the children, "Magnus? And me?" She looked at Percy with a rare befuddled face, "Uh dare I ask how they got here?"

"Well she said some portal sucked them here."

Before she could think Annie lifted up Annabeth's  shirt revealing a little mole on her stomach. "The mole.I have one too." She met her eyes, "You are me?"

Annabeth's cheeks became red with embarrassment. She pulled her shirt down, "Ya I guess we are the same person." She looked back Percy, "A time rip? Hmmm that's strange."

"Why?" He asked.

"Hmmm I don't know maybe cause two past children are in our present? Or maybe you hear time trips happen all the time." Percy stood dumbfounded, "Exactly seaweed brain come on we'll take you to the camp." She looked at the kids, "Okay?" They nodded.

"I'll drive." He took out his keys and jiggled them.

Annabeth looked around,"Where is your car?"

Percy stood there for a minute then his face met his palm and he grumbled, "Over by my school."

Magnus laughed a bit, "He is a seaweed brain."

Annabeth sighed. "Percy."

"Yeah?"

"How far is it?"

Percy pointed to the direction which they came, "A few blocks from here"

"Okay then lets go."

They all went looking for his car. When they finally got to it Magnus spoke up, "Um Annie there's glowing blobs coming after us."

Percy practically jumped into his blue car, "Get in now!"

Annabeth yanked the door open and pushed the kids into the car, "Seatbelts kids!" She yelled before hopping in the front herself.

Annie buckled Magnus in before she buckled herself in. Percy tanked on the gas and sped off quite literally trying to out run the glowing blobs running after them. If they were what he thought they were he hoped he'd just get another head cold.

Once Percy got to Halfblood Hill, he grabbed Annie and booked it to get into camp boarders.
The glowing blobs were getting close to Annabeth and Magnus who were just getting to the car. She held him close ran as fast as she could to get in and just made it when the blobs bounced off the barrier.

"Meanies." Magnus said before blowing raspberries at them.

"Ugh thank the gods." Percy was just catching his breath when Annie kicked Percy in the stomach then hugged Magnus. "Owwwwww" He fell to his knees in pain.

"Little me seems to have quite the crush on you Percy."

"No! He left you and Maggie on your own!"

"He knew I'd figure out."

"Don't like him." She snuggled Magnus.

Annabeth helped her boyfriend up and kissed his cheek.

Magnus covered his eyes, "Ewwwwww!"

"Gross." Annie said.

"Oh what do I have cooties?" Percy asked.

"Yes." Little Maggie put bluntly. Annie nodded.

Percy laughed for a second then a look of realization came over his face, "Wait I thought Magnus was a mortal how did he?..." He looked at Annabeth bewildered.

"Remember when I went and visited him during the spring? Ya."

"Oh."

Magnus ran off while they were distracted with Annie following so he wouldn't get himself into too much trouble.  By the time Annabeth and Percy noticed, they were long gone."The kids!" Annabeth yelled.

"Ooooooh no."

"Shut up seaweed brain and split up! We need to find them!" They went in opposite directions to play a very frantic game of hide and seek.