NOISY MUFFER FUDGERS

SNOWFLAKESNAZI SAIIIIIIID:

@SnowflakesNazi: DO A RANT ON PEOPLE BEING LOUD ON BUSES, LET IT ALL OUT

--

WELL FUCKERFACES THIS, I JUST… well I can’t flucking stand a noisy bus! Like why the hell is everyone so loud for? I can’t even hear my self conscience yelling at everyone to ‘shut the f up you butt suckers!’ (Yeah in my head I say so much mean crap it’s unbelievable!)

Like seriously all those people… “WHY YOU SO LOUD? I HEAR YOU FROM NEVERLAND! WHY???” Some people are actually trying to sleep to y’know. Why people would wanna fall asleep on a bus is beyond me but I guess people like their sleep.

Talking about buses and sleep, I can totally picture this:

Normal AU, where Zayn has just gotten off from a hard day at work. He works as a high school teacher at Woodside high, (actual real high school. Trust me I know, I looked it up on Google. Maps) teaching three different subjects: Art, Health n’ P.E and lastly English. Zayn unfortunately lost his car to his recent ex Perrie Edwards after she took off, taking both her own and Zayn’s possessions; and is forced to take the bus until he finds a new way of transport home. So there Zayn sits, feeling like he’s sinking inside his seat and his eyes fall heavy because HE’S THAT TIRED! Somewhere along the struggling to keep eyes open and just letting himself give in, he falls slump against the seat. His head thrown back against the headrest with his arms crossed and legs spread, light little snores escaping his agape mouth. Yeah, Zayn’s fallen asleep on a public bus at… hmm 6:40pm.

There’s gentle nudges to his shoulder, and its pushing him further and further away from his sleep and I know your gonna ask, NO Zayn does not approve of this. With the constant nudging it becomes obvious to Zayn that he isn’t going to be left alone to sleep, so he slowly flutters his bambi eyes open. “S’cuse me Mr, me shift is over now er y’ar gonna have ta’ get off now please” Even if Zayn had just opened his tired eyes (and ears barely registered completely what was said), he couldn't help but stare at this work of art in front of him. Soft celeste eyes sparkling from the bus lights reflection, pale white skin that looked like it would bruise if he dared to touch the smooth skin. Zayn would notice the blonde hair reaching out from under the mans, blue old looking hat. Who is this being? He’s perfect! In his navy blue button up and shaggy pants with white anklets being covered by navy slip on shoes. “Y’ar alri’ der sir?” And that's when Zayn would snap out of his trance, cheeks heating up as realization hit him that he was caught staring. “U-um yah sorry bout dat” Zayn would blink, thanking the heavens for the first time for his dark complexion. He would reach around himself for his bag he carries around for his work before the “I’ll go for yah now den sorry.” And Zayn would jump off his seat, bag in hand and take a step or two before a hand stops him. “U-uh I could drop y’ar off if y’ar want me to.” Then the blonde haired man would take a breath before saying, “But y’ar don’t have ‘ta if y’ar don't want me to” And Zayn would blink in surprise before nodding his head saying a kind but desperate “please do.” And the other would turn around heading back to the wheel, Zayn following slowly behind, contemplating whether or not he saw a pearly smile on the pale mans face as he walked back to the drivers seat.

Zayn climbed into the seat that was across the drivers, sitting back and watching as the attractive bus driver climbed into his seat. And Zayn would just have to stare in wonder as he tried figuring out how the man was able to drive a bus. To be honest the steering wheel was giant compared to the boy. It would be like putting a five year old on an… elephant, elephant yeah! Its huge and something someone their age can’t control yeah? Ten times their own size. Well you get the point… how the smaller man was able to steer such a thing was beyond anyone’s knowledge. “So what’s y’ar name if y’ar don't mind me askin’?” oh and did I mention how much Zayn was bashing himself up over the fact that the bus driver had such a sexy accent? No? Well I have now and daYUM everytime that boy spoke… tch; Zayn’s ears are being graced by an angel. “Zen...” Zayn would mumble a little embarrassed for unknown reasons. “Pardon? What was dat sir?” damn he didn't hear him. “It’s Zen, Zen Malik” Zayn would repeat himself, watching the other give a small smile at his reply. (Of coarse his eyes being on the road as he had started driving) “Tis’ a nice name y’ar got der Mr. Malik” Zayn would smile now too. “Me name’s Niall, Niall Horan n’ tis’ my pleasure to be servin’ you tonight”

Zayn in the end got to know a whole lot about Niall and the feeling was mutual. In the end Niall gives Zayn his number saying: “Gimme’ a call sometime yeah?” and he’d have the biggest grin on his face when Zayn would nod with a small smile, “coarse” Zayn would reply back before the two shared a few more words before heading off. As soon as Zayn’s home he’d send a quick message to Niall: Thanks 4 the ride home :) x

And then realizing he hadn’t given Niall his number yet, so basically he’d gotten a thanks from a stranger (which technically he was) turns out Niall must of guessed it was Zayn replying with: Anytime Zayn I hope we can meet again. I really like you :)

And from there the two spend all night texting, which ends up on dates and in the very end the Ziall together.

And before you ask: Yes, Zayn Aproves of this.

Ummm… what was I even talking about again? Sorry I got carried away with idea’s for yeah um how bout I just… you know what don't worry about it haha.

So err yeah bus noisy no like, right! Basically don’t be noisy because you might be ruining a certain someone’s chance in falling asleep on a bus and being woken up by a hot bus driver and then they live happily ever after!!!

If people are being to loud just tell them to quiet’n down or just in general tell them to shut their faces up!

Wow I’ve really drifted away… I'm really lost but um, I’m just gonna let you all know that I’m being a real big hypocrite by saying how annoyed I am with people being to loud on the buses beCAussssssse: I’m usually the one who makes all the noise on the said buses HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

WELL I DRIFTED FAR, FAR, FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR, AWAY FROM TOPIC BUT I HOPE YOU ENJOYED MY FIRST RANT!!! (AND THE BUSDRIVER/NIALL X HIGHSCHOOL-TEACHER/ZAYN PROMT BASICALLY STORY THING THING!) ZIALL 4 THE WORLD BITCHES!!! NOTHING CAN CHANGE MY MIND MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA (It's 10:15pm guys give me a break alright)

LOVE YOU ALL! REQUEST/ QUESTION ME ANYTHING GUYS!!! If you ask me a question I’ll do a small one-shot of your OTP J xo

~LEE :D