Coming Out?

Andy

*~*~*

I woke up feeling horrible. I didn't know what was happening but I rushed to the bathroom all of a sudden and started to just puke my lungs out. Sweat dripping down from my forehead, while some tears escaped my eyes.

I couldn't stop. Vomit just kept flowing to the toilet making my throat burn irritating me a lot. And out of nowhere soft hands start rubbing smooth circles in my back making my once intense body slowly start to relax.

After a couple of minutes I had started to feel better. I didn't know who was rubbing my back but whoever it was made me feel a lot more better. I still stayed with my head slightly towards the toilet not having collected any energy to make myself stand up on my own. I stayed in the floor just trying to steady my breath and while trying to enjoy how the circles made my back relax and smooth down my slightly tensed up muscles.

Once I could finally stand on my own I turn around and see Ashley with a worried look plastered in his face. He looked like a concern father trying to figure out what's wrong with his kid.

"Are you ok? What happened? Are you sick?" Ashley said blasting me with questions.

"Yeah I'm fine and no I'm not sick." I reply suddenly remembering what has gotten me this way, and why I suddenly had to go ahead and empty out my stomach.

"Than why are you vomiting?"

"I...um...I...uh... I started to get nervous thinking about our plan of how I am going to try and win Jayy over." I say feeling guilty for lying because I didn't really know how I was going to explain to Ash why I was violently puking my lungs out like I was doing just a few minutes ago.

And suddenly in the back of the bathroom door I hear 'I knew it you owe me 20 bitch' and a low growl. I look over to Ash and he seems to tense up like I did.

No this can't be happening. They wouldn't dare.

I went slowly towards the door and pull it open all of a sudden. I see Jake shocked, CC grinning like the goof he is and Jinxx angrily pulling out a 20 for CC.

"WHAT THE HELL!!!" I yell making them all wince and all giving me guitly looks. You know that guilty look that a five year old child would give to his mommy for eating a cookie before dinner even when she specifically told them not to. Good. They shouldn't have been listening to my conversation with Ashley anyways. Nosey twits.

"Why are you guys snooping?" I continued. My voice still sounding angry and I can already feel my neck slightly heat up with the anger.

CC: We heard you puking so we went to go check if you were ok or needed something, but when we came down you were already talking to Ashley.

Jake: We only went snooping because we thought you were going to tell Ashley why your were vomiting.

Jinxx: Yeah we're sorry. We didn't think you were going to say anything like that to him.

Andy: Fine I believe you. But another thing... You beted?

Jinxx: CC thought you liked Jayy and I didn't believe him so he made a bet with me that if you didn't say anything or make a move in this tour he'd give me 20 but if you did then I would pay him instead.

Jake: So we already explained ourselves, you should explain all of you wanting Jayy? And why Ash knows about this all and not us...

Crap. First I come out twice yesterday which was very hard to do and now I have to come out to 3 now?!? There really is no god (-.-')