The Yee

"Ding Dong" said the door.
Frank did not get up out of bed to answer it, for he was crying alone in his room listening to my chemical romance in the dark. "Ding-Fucking-Dong" said the door once more. Frank majestically rolled out of bed and onto the floor, where he layed for a moment before crawling to his dresser and sliding on a scrumptious 'YEE' tee shirt. He glided down stairs to reach the door. Hesitantly, Frank opened the door to find Brendon Urie outstretching one succulent fat leg while sensual licking his lips. "Deflate me daddy" said the beebo man. "Thats my aesthetic" responded Frank before inviting him inside. Eva was sitting on the floor of the kitchen doing something important. "You promo whore" said Eva viscously. Brendon chimed in telling Eva to back off and let Frank be a promo whore if he likes. "In a while, crocodile" retorted Eva.

Much later, Brendon and Frank were doing the sex. "Harder, you stunning pomegranate!" Screeched Frank. "Lick my cold moist goosebumps you retarded emo fuck" responded Bread Bin. "You have such pretty skin, i cant wait to wear it.." "Œoooõöööœøõó00" said the couple together. "Fuck me harder than Onision fucked up the lives of many independent individuals, you tight assed little slut!" Then almost immediately Brendon's eyes fell out of his head and slided down his face. "Yum" whispered Frank as he licked the eye juice down Brendon's body. "Oh Wow" said Eva as she walked into their bedroom. Frank grabbed Brendon by his big tiddies and   y a n k e d   Him over to the window where the blinds were previously broken. Using all his energy, Frank shoved Brendon's bald-pineapple ass through the window and onto the ground outside. "That is where he will remain" agreed the couple.

Tyler Hoe-seph strolled passionately over to Franks house at 4:20 AM. [KnOcK kNoCk] said tyler's hand to the door. Frank flew down the stairs sleepily like an angel on acid. Frank opened the door to find tyler looking worried. "What is of the wrong" snorted Frank. "I cant find jish" "cool" said Frank. "I guess i can help you find him". Tyler and Frank started striding down the street screaming out Joshs name. Then, in a treehouse by Franks neighbor, a light shown through and the faint sound of drumming was audible. The two paraded over to the treehouse. Climbing up the ladder, you could hear "Destroya" being played. As the pair emerged into the treehouse, Tyler was S H O O K to find Gerard Way, emo Geesus, down-town-clickety-clacking-smut -smaking-butt-fucking his beloved Joshua.

Then they all started fucking like homeless mice in a wool sock filled with the essence of ryan's ass milk.

I hoped you enjoyed i will write a part two in the future if you sensual kiwis liked this one.