Chapter 4 Enjoying some alone time (mature)

Joe's POV

I woke up to Olivia jumping on me which either means she wants her breakfast or she just wants to cuddle. I cuddled her kinda and looked at my right side where a Taylor was sleeping. As always she looks so angelic when she sleeps and I couldn't wait to spend time staring at her electric blue eyes when she wakes up. She looks so cute with her hair all frizzy and I just kept petting Olivia while waiting for Taylor to wake up. 2 hours later , she woke up and smiled at him and saw Olivia on the bed. Olivia then crawled towards her and she decided to get cat food. She then dogged through her stuff and found cat food she each put 2 bowls on the floor and put the equal amount of cat food in the bowls. Meredith and Olivia then started to eat their food and I went up to a Taylor to put my arms around her waist and kissed her cheek then her plump lips I adore kissing. She then kissed me back and it escalated to a make out session. Later on , I had plans for Taylor and I for some alone time. Yesterday I rented out a cottage for today and I wanted some alone time without any teasing. Tomorrow I decided that I was gonna introduce Taylor to Peter one of my best mates or friends. I then told her to pack a few things because we're going somewhere private and secluded. She asked me what should she pack. I just said toothbrush , toothpaste, some clothes , a coat , and all the other things you need , also don't forget the cats and their important things. While Taylor was packing , I was too and later on we finished packing. After we finished packing , we decided to ask her bodyguard if he wanted to come with us ,but he says he'll just let us have some alone time. Later on we put our packed things in the trunk of a car and a Taylor decided to put Olivia on her lap while on the drive. Meanwhile, Meredith was brooding in her cage and giving a Taylor the death stare. A few hours later they were there , and Joe took out all the stuff out of the trunk and put it near the door and took the keys he had in his pockets and unlocked the door. We went inside the cosy cottage and it was beautiful. We looked inside the rooms and found the master bedroom and unpacked our stuff there and let the cats explore the place while we then explored the place. When we got to the living room there was a TV and some DVD's and we decided to watch a movie. We decided to watch a scary movie and ai was gonna enjoy this because she #1 there will be jump scares & #2 Taylor is gonna be scared and gonna pull me closer to her. We decided on Annabelle because I never watched the movie before. Taylor then made some popcorn for s to share and got her blanket so we could cuddle each other while watching the movie and eating popcorn.
While the movie was starting , Taylor was relaxed until the climax of the movie  and stated to cuddle closer to my chest and I found it adorable. Meanwhile , we were feeding each other popcorn. And Taylor got more scared and started shaking , so I calmed her down by rubbing her back to ease her a little and it worked. While the end of the movie was reaching , I felt a hand on my thigh and I knew it was Taylor yet she kept going north and her hand reached for my crotch while I'm being turned on and not focused. She then massaged my crotch and I instantly turned hard and she just kept massaging it. I then asked a Taylor what are you doing even though I absolutely know what she's doing. She then smirked and innocently said nothing. I couldn't take much more of this , so I picked her up and she immediately put her luscious long legs around my waist and we went in the master bedroom and I threw Taylor softly on the king sized bed and began to take of her clothes one by one teasing her like she did in the living room now she's just in Victoria Secret lacy lingerie. Seeing her like this makes me even more hungrier. I then stripped in front of her leaving me in CalvinKlein boxers. She then attacked my lips and we started to kiss each other passionately and it became a passionate make out. While we were making out , she trailed one of her hands to my boxers and started to massage it like back in the living room and she then flipped me and I was under her and now Taylor then slipped off my boxers to reveal my aching cock waiting for some attention Taylor then gave me the best blowjob I've ever had and I then flipped her over and tugged her bra off and gave her nipples some attention and then I trailed kisses from her boobs to her panties. I then took her panties off and I saw her folds which looked like she was very wet for me so I put one finger in her folds and started to thrust gently and she softly moaned and when I thruster a little harder she moaned for more so I put my another digit and she moaned for more so kept doing it and thruster in her and a few minutes later she climaxed and my hands were full of her juices and I licked the juices off my hand and moaned that she tasted so good. I then decided to spoil her more and had my tongue lined up her folds and I gently tease her by blowing her folds and she moaned for me then I wasted no time and started to give her one big lick and she moaned Ohhhhh Joe and I kept going and stopped by her clit and I then dipped it in her folds and she gasped Ohhhhhhhhh Joseph that feels so good don't stop and I circled around her folds  and she kept moaning for me. I then go deeper and found her g spot and sucked on it leaving Taylor to yell profanities such as , Joseph don't stop , fuck that feels so good don't stop. I then sucked her insides as her thighs are clamping on my head giving me a signal that she isn't gonna last. Then I got near her clit and sucked on it leaving Taylor to moan out more profanities and I gently bit on her clit and she then ended up to her climax and squirting her juices on my face. I then licked her folds to clean up her juices and she tasted so good and I ended up licking her  juices off my face and we reconnected our lips. We then were panting and looked at each other and smiled at each other and I started to spoon Taylor as she was on my chest and she fell asleep leaving me to wonder how lucky I am to have her, and later on I fell asleep. When I woke up it was about 4 pm , and looked next to me was Taylor and I realised that we had coffee and were here in this bed so now I'm thinking that she's my girlfriend. As I was thinking she stirred and opened her electric blue eyes that I adore too much and I decided to call her babe so I said , "Good afternoon babe." And she was surprised so she said the same thing and we lied there for a few minutes while she was tracing over my abs. Later on we took a shower together and changed clothes. While Taylor was writing , I decided to cook something for her and I decided to make homemade pizza so why not and then a few hours later I was done and set the pizza to cool on the counter. When I got to the master bedroom paper was crumpled up and I looked at Taylor who was writing and she seemed to need a break , so I put my arms around her waist and kissed her on the cheek and she reciprocated and I told her I made us dinner and the way her face scrunched up she looked pretty curious so we went down stairs and I showed her and she kissed my lips and we began to eat mean while. I looked for some beverages and found Diet Coke and other sodas. I knew what Taylor wanted so I got her a Diet Coke bottle while I settled for Sprite. I got her beverage and she said thank you and I gave it to her. When she took a bite of her pizza she said , "It's so good and I like the spices you put in it." I blushed and we ate our pizzas and settled for some TV. She then insisted on watching Law and Order and we spent about a few hours on and we fell asleep.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I finally updated so what do you guys think
Write that in the comment section
✌️