day 1: mornings and panties

"Why do i have too!" hiyoshi whisper shouts at his mother, father and older brother. Who all held a hand to their heart and there other was placed behind them.

"Because you lost the bet, and now you must awaken satan." your mother said. With playful tears streaming down her face.

"Yeah, and you haven't done it in a while." mitsukie says with the same expression his mother had.

Grunting, your father wondered  why it was such a big deal. You couldn't be THAT scarry when you wake up.

Sighing the blond slowly begins to climb up the stairs, he crawls through the hall way and to the last bedroom to the left. There he saw your sleeping figure. You all ways amazed him with how you where in the morning compared to later in that day.

When you wake up You where either super scary or hardly awake.

By the time he reached your bed he slowly and carefully shook you seeing your eyes flutter open. Only to see enraged and angry ones.

Stiffing  up, he backed away.sadly before he could make it anywhere near the door he was thrown back by a  pillow thrown at him.

Shutting your door you get dressed in the girls uniform. Noticing high thighs where all you had left sighing you comb your h/l hair and place a little bow on top of your head.pacjing your bag you head down to the kitchen where you had a plate of eggs toast and bacon.you quickly eat and grab your bento from the freezer and you head out seeing hiyoshi standing there.

He notices your eyes held your normal gaze and he sighs in relief.

"So..., y/ n what do you think so far? Cherry Blossoms are falling our household has the sent of roses wafting through it, were heading off to highschool, maybe even find someone to love, trying new things ...life's good eh?"by the time he finishes his rant you could already see the school building and thanked god that you where on time.

"Maybe you should make friends fir-" you where cut off by a hard chest. Falling over, you don't take notice that your skirt had slightly flew up. Allowing the tall male see your panties.

Looking at him, you see he has black hair and dark blue eyes, his checks held a bright red tint.

" s-sorry i didn't mean to.. You say crossing your legs slightly and lower your head.

He stutters his words and says

" n-no i-its fine, i should be the one who's sorry..." as he bows he notices that he had a better look at your cute panties..hurriedly he stands straight and looks away from you and a bigger blush forms on his face .

,Nonono, its fine" you say setting a small smile on your face with a small blush.

Before you knew it the tall male had backed off and ran away. You being curious, and your brother holding a scary aura and a death glare at the running male, a look he hardly ever has. Shaking his head he helps you up and begins to speak normally,  yet his brain refuses to let that event go.

'I have to protect y/n from all these hormonal boys who think thay have a shot of my innocent sister!' he thinks.

Yet not understanding that, his mission would be a thousand times harder this year..
_____________________

EEEEEEY! Was up? Nevermind that! Tell me did you like this chapter? No..? Okay..

Heres some info about you and your bros.

You like tall people, your a little shorter then noya, you hate mornings you can cook and clean, but are a hundred times better at singing and playing instruments

Hiyoshi: is usually cheeerful and happy, but when it comes to you and boys, he can get really overprotective. He's slightly taller then kagyama. He's played almost every sport excluding volleyball he is a way better cook then you but he sucks at cleaning.

Mitsukie:  a calm motherly figure but he can be a tease. He doesn't want you to achieve a boyfriend since he's afraid hell convince you to do stuff you don't want to do and he's afraid of you forgetting him. He's a little taller then kenma. He can sing, clean, and cook at the same level as his siblings but he can't play any instruments.

 He can sing, clean, and cook at the same level as his siblings but he can't play any instruments

Mitsukie if you forgot what he looks like.

Hiyoshi

Bye~