1:(Watch where you are going)

"Ugh.. The tent is broken again." I sighed.I am Min Jihye and I am a girl that lives alone. After my mom and dad got divorced.My sisters went with my mom and I went with my dad because I think my dad deserve better. Mom cheated on him first in the first place anyway.I lived with my dad until he betrayed me, he was gone and
I was all alone. I tried my best to stay positive...but I just never works..

Be strong Jihye , this world is harsher than you think..

My phone ringed and it was from Mrs.Kim.

"Hello? It's there anything wrong Mrs.Kim?"

"Oh Jihye , Today You don't have to work.I saw your Exam score ! You have the best score in your class right ?" She chuckled with sweetness.

"But Mrs.Kim ! I have to work to get money , plus you take care if me so much I need to pay you back!"I fought back.

"Pabo, you still get the exact payment! You must be tired , now go get some sleep"

"Mrs.Kim! I can't do that !"

"Shut up , you don't Liston to me,equal you don't get money."

"But..."I felt guilty but I feel like I am going to be killed. "Okay okay ! Thank you Mrs.Kim."

"Your welcome , and before you Hang up .Didn't Already told you don't call me Mrs.Kim .Call me Eomma okay?"

"Okay bye EOMMA!" I hang up the phone with a warm smile in my face.Mrs.Kim is so silly sometimes.

I told my family situation to her and she told hers too.She is a grandma that has 2 grandchildren.She lost her son in the Korean War.
After that she wanted me to call her Eomma which was weird ,but I just love the fact she is so kind.
I was able to find a quiet place to live, I found a small restaurant (The place where Mrs.Kim owns)and I worked there after school and that's how I got my money to buy a tenet. I lived there since then , I fixed it many times now it's completely broken by the Animals in the forest. Yes I lived in the forest.it's quiet ,plus it's close from school.

I got no where to stay so I decided to search a place to stay, who knows? Maybe there is someone that wanted to live here.

I search not so far away and surprisingly there is a house, even more surprising , the house is almost like the size of a mansion.
I knock on the door."Hello? Is anyone here ?" I asked loud enough so they can hear me
A couple seconds later a beautiful handsome man appeared in my eyes.

"hello , can I help you ?" The boy smiled, he was a bit short but he has very nice at least!
"Hey, I am Jihye , sorry for asking but..."

"But?"

This is embarrassing ! Okay calm down Jihye ! This is your only chance of sleeping in peace! Or at least sleep!

"Can I stay here I till I find to place to stay ?" I finally manage to say.

"Sure why not ? Plus it's so nosy in the house why not be a bit noisier ?" He chuckled.

My eyes grew wide.I feel like I was in Heaven and the fact I won countless of money.

"Thank you so much !" I gladly said.