Prologue

Third Persons' POV

Yoongi couldn't believe this was happening to him.He didn't expect this to happen since it was just a one night stand.That dumbass girl he hook up with told him that she was on the pill.And she wasn't.Well he was drunk at the time it happened so he couldn't remember much of what happened.She told him she was pregnant when she found his contact number.He wasn't happy not one bit.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU WEREN'T ON THE PILL YOU BITCH!"Yoongi yelled.The girl pretended not to be scared.

"I thought you had on the condom please forgive me"the girl said.

"Tch!You think I take your sh*t of excuse how long where you pregnant?!"Yoongi said.

"The next morning after the one night stand"The girl said.

"That's five years ago, where is the kid?"Yoongi said.

"Right here"the girl said taking the kid from behind the door who was waiting for his mother.

"His name is Y/N"The girl said giving the child to Yoongi.

He put his arms around the child and the child rest his head on his father's shoulder.

"I'm thinking of giving it up for adoption or.... you could raise him"The girl said.

"Why can't you?"Yoongi said annoyed.

"I'm still in college and my parents can't know please do this for me"the girl says.

"Fine.Leave Now I don't want to see your face "Yoongi said trying not to shout so he wouldn't scare the kid.

Yoongi sighed tiredly and stressed.He didn't think it would turn out this way.

"Im Sorry-"The girl said but got cut off.

"LEAVE.NOW"Yoongi said coldly.

"

Bye Yoongi,Bye Y/N"The girl said kissing Y/N forehead and left.

"Why did mommy go?who are you?"Little Y/N asked scared.

"I'm Min Yoongi your father and your mom left"

"When is mommy coming back daddy?"Y/N asked innocently.

"...."Yoongi couldn't think of anything to say.He couldn't say the truth.

"Mommy isn't coming back is she?"Y/N ask.

"No"Yoongi says.

"So mommy is never coming back?"Y/N said hugging his appa crying.

"It's okay appa is here"Suga said.

"I love you,appa" Y/N pecking his father's lips.

Yoongi soon had a gummy smile on his face.

"I love you too,Y/N"Yoongi said.