Chapter One

(Please read the prologue again I changed the last paragraph)
Third Person's POV
Suga felt a bit strange about Y/N.He didn't know why yet though.
It was the next day and Suga knew he had to take Y/N for clothes,toys etc.Suga was sleeping and Y/N just woke up and was waiting for his appa to wake up.He got a bit in patient and pouted.He then started kissing his appa cheek.

"Appa!wake up!"little Y/N says.

"5 more minutes..."Suga said.

"Appa~!"Y/N whinned.

"Fine.."Suga said.

"Yay!Morning Appa"Y/N said smiling.

"Morning kiddo"Suga said ruffling Y/N already messy hair.

"Are you hungry?"Suga asked.

"Aniyo"Y/N lied and is stomach growled.

"But why is you're tummy saying something else,come on"Suga said lifting the boy and carrying him into the kitchen.

"Sorry that I lied appa,eomma always  said that I couldn't eat till Fridays and Saturdays she told never to get food from anyone or i'll be punished"Y/N says.

Suga was shocked to hear what his child just said.

"How much food do you eat in a week?"Suga asked.

"Once on Fridays and Twice on Saturdays I sneak food sometimes when mommy is asleep,please don't tell her "Y/N says.

"Well you don't gave to do that no more you can eat anything I give you understand?"Suga said.

"Yes appa"Y/N say.

Y/N's POV

When I'm around appa I feel safe for some reason.He's more nicer than mommy.Should I tell him what mommy did?I don't know what he will say...will he hate me...

3rd Person's POV

Suga gave Y/N a nice and tasty breakfast that made from a recipe.He was lucky he had all the ingredients.Y/N took and bite and ate all of it.

"Thank you,appa"Y/N said smiling.Suga couldn't help but smile.Suga never seem to smile about anything he never felt this way before in along time.

"Ugh now I need help getting him some clothes"Suga muttered looking at Y/N's outfit.

His clothes were ripped,dirty and old.

"First you need to take a bath then get dressed"Suga said.

"Ne"Y/N says.

Suga bathed him off and gave him some oversized clothes  he had when he was younger.

"This will work for now"Suga said.

"Appa, are we going somewhere?"Y/N says looking see suga getting dressed.

"Yes,we're going to see a friend of mind"Suga says.

"Is he nice?"Y/N ask.

"Too nice for his own good"Suga said.