Bunbert X Reader

(TW: #KindaFluff #BunnyBoi #NotMyArt #AU #Cursing #shorterthanusual #Sorry

Request by @KellyJellyPB 

"John? John Bunbert come out this instant !" 

I looked all over the house but the bunny boy was nowhere to be found. "Joooooooohn! Where are you?!" 

"(y/n)?"

The small voice of my dear bunny friend was heard from the kitchen. I proceeded with caution, knowing he was up to no good. The little prankster most likely had some trap laid out for me. I admit I most likely deserved it due to my lack of attention giving to John. "John I have been looking all over for yo-oof!" 

I slipped on a puddle of spilled water, face planting into an open bag of flower. Curse the Crockers for their love of baking! To add onto my rising anger my bunny friend was laughing his little fluffy bunny tail off. I lifted my head, covered from forehead to neck in the white powdery substance, and glared and the blue-eyed bunny who was currently playing innocent.

"Johnathan Egbert, I'm giving you to the count of three to run." 

John's face paled and his innocent smile was replaced with a horrified frown. He sprinted out of the kitchen and down the hall, after reaching three I launched myself after the scared boy. I reached the living room, John was curled up on the couch, short of breath and looking at me with wide eyes. "You owe me a major cuddle session. Turn on a good movie and get comfy." 
I stomped over to the couch, curling myself up next to John as he put in Pirates of The Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest. 

I began petting John's ears, I couldn't resist. Bunny fur is soft, so John's bunny ears were soft. He's gotten used to it by now and let it happen, a sigh escaping his lips. "I love you John Bunbert."

"It's Egbert."
"Bunbert"

John sighed again, a smile formed on his face. His buck teeth visible through his pearly white smile. "I love you too (Y/n). Now hush and watch the movie!" 

I laughed as he shushed me, John was a handful but the best bunny around and I wouldn't change him for the world. Then Dave showed up.