Friendship

-Y/N's POV-
We walked in silence as we left the circus tent. My mother was waiting for me by her car. She nervously stared up at Mettaton. He looked down at me, question in his eyes.
"This is my mother, Ms. Quedin. I promise she won't hurt you." I said reassuringly. He held out on of his gloved hands. My mom shook his hand hesitantly.
"I'm sorry for making everyone run away. Including you..." Mettaton apologized. I held his hand tighter. He looked down at me. "What's your name, darling?" I told him my name is Y/N. I also slightly blushed at being called 'darling.' My mother spoke up, "Um, Mettaton? Can you not touch Y/N? It would just make me feel more comfortable."
He slipped his hand from mine. I did a slight glare at my mother, not knowing if she will catch on. "We have to get home, before anyone sees you."
"I know how to get to our house from here. Mettaton and I will walk home, while you drive on the roads to get home." My mother folded her arms.
"Oh no. Your coming in the car with me. He can just follow us." I shook my head. "I have to stay with him, someone at the circus must of called 911. If they try to capture him, I'll protect him." My mother nodded.
"Ok, I trust you Y/N. Just please keep yourself safe." I nodded. "I will." I ran over to her, hugging her. "I love you." She hugged me back with so much love and care. "I love you too." I broke the hug and stood next to Mettaton. She got into the car and drove away. I pointed to the woods. "We can walk in there. They wouldn't suspect you to be there." He nodded. I lead him in.

-Mettaton's POV-
I stared at her with my bottom eye as we walked through he woods. I snaked my hand to hers. She stopped. She gazed up at me and smiled. I smiled back, my sharp teeth showing. Y/N squeezed my hand. "Hey Mettaton? Do you want to be my friend?" I cocked my head at her. "A friend?" She nodded shyly. "Of course I will be." Her smiled just got wider. She stopped and hugged my waist. "Thank you..." Her thanks came out as a sob as she started crying. I stared down at her. I hugged her with all four arms. I picked her up. She wrapped her legs around my waist like a little kid. I held her close, shushing her quietly.
Y/N lifted her head. She reached towards my face. I gazed at her. Her eyes seem to shimmer as she came close. She cupped my face as our lips touched. Her soft, plush lips felt nice on my cold, artificial lips. We gasped for air. She was blushing. For me I was red as blood. I just gazed at her. She gazed back. "Let's go home." Her sweet, sounding voice echoed through my ears. I nodded.
I think I love her...