meeting toni family

* Continued*

Toni: Ken can you make love to me

Kenny : umm are you sure your ready for that tone I mean you side you were saving ur self .

Toni : Ken can you plz do it I wan you to be my first .

Kenny : ok I will be right back .

* I went downstairs to get some condoms . Its so special to me that Toni is giving her body to me .*

* Upstairs*

Kenny: are you sure your ready for this Toni .

Toni : yes I am sure .

Rated R

I went up to toni n I  started to kiss her passionately as I was kissing her she let out a soft moan n it turn me on more .I started to kiss down her neck n I took off her clothes I put her ericted nipple in my mouth wen I was done with one breast I went to the other one . Then I started to make my way down to her wet pussy wen I reach at her pussy I looked at her n ask her if she was ready n she just shaked her head . I eat her out for about 2 hole hours until she came I licked it all up , I came up back n I took off my boxers n position my self at her pussy .

Kenny : are you sure ur ready for this BBY

Toni : yes  plz keep going

Kenny : ok

I slid on a condom n I entered her swifly n she cried I waited a lil until I started to give small strokes then I started to do fast n hard strokes n she was screaming .

Toni : ahhhh God Ken this feels so good go harder

Kenny : mmm baby  say my name * sucking on her nipple * say my name Toni * pulling out n grunting back in  very fast * say it BBY

Toni: ahhh fuck daddy daddy hod I love you  shit Ken I am coming

Kenny : fuck tone , don't come yet

Toni : ahh mhhhh I can't hold it in Ken it's coming

Kenny : come for me then * kissing her passionately* 

* Toni came n a lil while after Ken came n they collapse on the bed *

Toni : oh my God that was amazing .

Kenny: yes it was let's go make love in the shower .

Toni : carry me BBY my feet are num * lifting me up n taking me to the shower n  we made love all night long *

*Next morning*

Toni

I woke up n smell food been cocked downstairs n Ken was not next to me . Last night was amazing .

* Downstairs*

Toni : morning BBY * rapping her hands around him *

Kenny : morning beautiful how did you sleep * turning around rapping his hand around her waist *

Toni : I slept great with you next to me but u weren't their this morning BBY * rapping her hands around his neck *

Kenny : well I came downstairs to make you breakfast baby 💟 * kissing her on her lips *

Toni : mhhh * deepening the kiss * I love you * speak into the kiss*

Kenny : I love you too BBY

Tyler : ewww you guys are Gross

Toni n Kenny : * laughing *

Kenny: well good morning to you too  to Tyler how did you sleep

Tyler : I slept good I feel a lil better daddy * sitting in the chair * what is for breakfast .

* Brandon comes running down stairs*

Brandon : good morning every one what's for breakfast daddy .

Toni : pancakes ,bacon n eggs

Brandon n Tyler : mhhh that sounds good .

Kenny : baby I have to head to the grocery store just to bye some things you mind watching the kids for a lil while .

Toni : umm yes I would be glad to watch them . We can play games n watch TV .

Brandon n Tyler : yahh aunty Toni is watching us .

* Peyton cry's from upstairs*

Toni : I'll go get her

* Upstairs*

Toni; hey ma ma BBY

Peyton : na ma goo bh

Toni

After I finish with Peyton I took them to my parents house n I also took Ken he was so excited .

Ms E . It was nice meeting you Kenny

Kenny ; It was nice meeting you too mam

Michael : take care my daughter you hear me or I will have to use my gun on you

Toni : dad

Kenny : baby it's ok  I understand sir I will take good care if her .

Kenny

After we left Toni parents house we took the kids to get sum pizza n then we went home n feel asleep .

* To be continued*