Chapter 31: Make the clock reverse; Bring back what once was mine.

Zayn's POV

"Dad?" He blurted out. The small kid looked at me as if I was familiar to him. Right now, I am lost for words. Could this be real? I have a son? Why didn't she even contact me or tell me that I have one? Was this the reason why she left me? Because she's pregnant?

The boy opened the door wider as I saw Kate sitting on the couch with a shocked look at her face. She was shocked to see me, and shocked that maybe she heard what the little kid say.

"Kate? Is this our...?" I pointed at the small boy as I saw her eyes getting watery. She closed her eyes and nodded lightly.

I had a son, for goodness sake. The thought kills me - I didn't see Kate give birth to this guy. I didn't attend his first birthday. Hell, I didn't even see him walk for the first time. I regret everything. I should've looked for her before. I regret giving up so easily. The more I see my son, the more I love Kate. I was wrong.

I knelt down and looked at the kid, "Hi there buddy. What's your name?" I asked with a smile. He smiled at me and responded "Aaron".

"So, Aaron. Do you want to hang out today with my best friends?" A smile formed on his lips and he nodded excitedly as I fished my phone out of my pocket and called Harry to get up here. After a few minutes, I heard someone knock on the door and once I opened it all of them went inside immediately to avoid so paparazzi shit.

"So, who's this little guy hanging out with Kate?" Louis looked at Aaron and smiled.

"Guys," I sighed and pulled Aaron beside me, "This is Aaron. He's my son." I said proudly.

Their jaws dropped and their eyes grew larger - looking at me Kate simultaneously. I knew that this would be their reaction.

"Shocking, isn't it?" Aaron started. "I know that mum and dad are a bit too young, but I'm proud of them. If I had a different mum and dad, I'd leave their houses and look for them - Mommy Kate and Daddy Zayn." He smiled proudly.

The boys, Kate and even me cooed an 'aww'. What Aaron said made my heart melt and made me proud to have him.

"So, tell me Aaron. Where do you want to go?" Liam stepped forward as he squatted down, looking at Aaron in the eyes.

"Let's go to the arcade? Or somewhere fun and have dinner outside? I just want my mum and dad to hang out for a while, they need some catch up sessions and maybe kissing sessions." Aaron smirked as Kate glared for a while. The boys laughed as we said our goodbyes - leaving me and Kate in the room. The atmosphere between us was a bit awkward and none of us are speaking. Since I'm the guy, I think I should start the conversation.

Kate's POV

"Why did you leave?" He asked me. I knew he would ask me this when he'd see me.

"You wouldn't understand. Don't push things too far. I'm tired today." I replied rudely. Zayn just nodded and took a seat across me. "How have you been?" He asked me. God, I miss him. I could smell his good scent from here - and we're like a meter away.

"Honestly, you don't want to know." I rolled my eyes. "If you're trying to make a small talk, you're not good at it." I added, frankly.

I heard Zayn sigh, "You know what, Kate? You're still them same woman that I've met. What have I done to you, anyway? It's been years since we've last seen each other - then you're acting this way. That day that you fucking left me, and never came back? I've cried for weeks, I've looked for you for months and hell, you never told me where you were! And you never contacted me and told me that you were pregnant with my son? Shame on you. " He raised his voice and slammed the wooden table.

"Honestly, you know what? I've fucked up, okay? The reason why I left because I wasn't good enough. I was tired from bullshit, I knew that I was never good enough for you. I had so much problems that time, Zayn. I kept it to myself, okay? I had so much family problems. After leaving you, I stayed at Vegas where I was raped one time by this guy. I was pregnant with Aaron when he raped me. Then I had a hard time looking for a job because I needed money. I was supposed to go back, but I knew that I can't face you with a baby within me. So, secretly - Liam and Harry were helping me out." I paused, "I know what I'm saying is pure bullshit, but you wanted the truth, right? So, there you go." Tears started to roll down my face.

Zayn was shooting daggers at me, and said "Bullshit."

We weren't speaking for how many minutes and then simply, I said "Zayn, I'm so sorry. I just didn't want to give you such problems." He stood up and went to my side pulling me to stand up and hugged me. I inhaled his scent and cried on his shoulder. Up until now, I still know that I belong to him and I know that he's mine.

"Do you want to go for a walk with Aaron? C'mon, we're a complete family." Zayn said as I nodded with my head still buried on his shoulder. I collected my things and we were off.

-- -- -- -- --

As we reached the ground floor, we were suprised by Aaron and the boys who were gathered in front of the elevator. I saw a girl running towards us, it was Carla!

"Babe!" She said, as she hugged Zayn and kissed him on the lips passionately. What?

Zayn was shocked when Carla suprised him, so he just planted a kiss on her cheek.

Carla turned around and greeted the boys, and that's when she saw me. "Oh my goodness, Kate is that you?" She squealed and hugged me instantly. "I miss you so much. And have you heard the news?"

"What news?" I said innocently.

"Babe, you didn't tell her?" She looked at me and Zayn before she clung her arms on his. "Me and Zayn are getting married!" She said happily.

I was so lost for words. Could this be real? My best friend is marrying the guy I thought was still mine?

"Oh, he didn't." I gave her a small smile. "I'm happy for you guys!" I said sarcastically. It's a good thing she didn't notice my sarcasm. "Uhm, excuse me. I think I forgot something upstairs." I pressed the elevator button and the ride all the way up, I was crying.

Make the clock reverse, bring back what once was mine.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: HAHAHAHAHA shitty chapter lol imma update later this week okay bye