Stevonnie X Male/Female Reader

(First Off I don't own Steven Universe, it's own by the one and only Rebecca Sugar and all the characters -etc- belong to her anything else STEVEN UNIVERSE related belongs to her. This story is based all around part of the narrator then mostly the reader, you the reader belong to yourself! anything in this story goes! (reference from Kamen Rider OOO's Regret Nothing song) So this story is my first so go easy if you can, I'm nervous yet ecstatic to see what happens. P.S- hope ya don't mind how I write remember first time writing a story into the internet. P.P.S - This reader insert takes place in season 2 to season 3 of STEVEN UNIVERSE. If ya like, ya like if ya don't, ya don't. Feel free to comment too! :D)

( fav/c - Favorite Color)

( h/l - hair length)

( eye color - (e/c)

( skin color - (s/c)

( hair color - (h/c)

( first name - (y/n)

( last name - (l/n)

Word Count - 5717

Update 11/29/2018 - Awesome Lore behind the award winning series~!

So without any further adieu ENJOY fellow Gems and Humans!

Narrator's P.O.V 

It was twilight in the country of Delmarva within a place only called Beach City. And in this city was a special team of three magical ladies and one very adorable little boy. This magical team was known as the Crystal Gems: who were Garnet, the leader and fusion of two gems, Ruby and Sapphire, Amethyst the last known Gem from a mysterious and kinda dark place called The Prime kindergarten with Pearl the closest follower to the former leader of the Gems, Rose Quartz who was the well known first Gem to EVER start a rebellion against her own kind to protect an organic planet we humans called home, known as Earth. And ultimately after many years of being on the planet which was protected by the last Crystal Gems. Rose fell in love with a human man named Greg Universe and soon she gave birth to their new born son who was named Steven Quartz Universe, sadly, Rose gave up her physical form to give birth to him and he alone inherited her Gemstone. Together with the hybrid Gem child Steven hopes to be the greatest Steven he can be. Along side him is his best friend and possible Connie Maheswaran a shy book turned warrior. 

Reader's P.O.V

The oceans of Rehoboth and thy Atlantic side by side of each grain of sand which laid on the beaches  ever so naturally as Mother Nature intended; The sun was slowly going down from the skies towards the sea below, my name is (y/n), (y/n) (l/n). I was the new kid on the block so say to this quiet little town but I don't think quiet fits this city like town. I moved here with my mother and my two grand-parents after a year since my dad died, my mom hoped to move here so things would get better for us. Somehow I don't think the same way. But other than the shops, restaurants and other places... What got me a little was that yesterday I saw a giant octopus--no! a GIANT mutant octopus roaring and lashing about uncontrollably. 

That's when I saw "them" out of no where a woman with cerise colored skin, an indigo-black hair styled into a cube-shaped afro which seemed smaller when you could get up close. She wore triangular futuristic, translucent soft-pink and pale-blue-tinted shades, which cover her eyes from sight which in my opinion looked pretty cool! She wore a body suit of mixed colors, her right half is covered in a vivid blue-violet stocking, and her left is covered in a deep orchid/eggplant stocking. On her top I could make out an amaranth-colored star with a soft-pink outline on her top sides of her head shoulder pads are also oval-like and both are a dark orchid/eggplant color as well as her arms and gloves; And finally two halves of her lower body are now separated straight down the middle as opposed to the left thigh. That was when I saw her hands give off this glow the same color as her skin to form these battle gauntlets which held her color scheme and two large stars on righty and lefty. I heard her yell in a somewhat British/African voice "Amethyst now"! then I see a small but not like mouse size lavender colored ball spinning at high speed towards the octopus like monster who then psychs out the beast by going around, and around and around and AROUND!!