Remember This

Brian Smith has a HUGE passion for basketball. I know your thinking that "Well so many people have a big passion for basketball." But with Brian it's different. Brian doesn't have a passion only for himself and how well he plays in basketball, but also a passion for basketball bringing people together and how your teammates can become your friends. Brian sees beyond when Kyrie Irving shoots an amazing three. Of course that's always cool but, Brian also focuses on what type of character that player is and how they can build a team around them. He likes to watch at the end of NBA games when the players hug the opponent or shake hands. One other thing Brian really focuses on is how, not just NBA players handle a loss but all players do. I also know your thinking that I sound like a teacher right now trying to teach a valuable lesson about behaving in sports or you shouldn't focus on yourself in sports. No. The lesson I'm trying to teach is to look beyond the basics of basketball. Don't just focus on the best scorers but also focus on how players can take a loss and try harder the next time. No madder how many times you lose you should always come back stronger. Be like Brian who goes through so much but still comes back stronger. What I the author think about basketball is a healthy life style literally and mentally. Literally because it is exercise for your body. Mentally because if you take the sport the right way it can make you a better overall person.