Verse 6

###

Breathe, and I breathe;

It's bitter without you, I can't live without you,

And I'm in love with you

###

The moment Camila had heard the knocks on the solid wood of the door, her heart had leapt directly out of her chest. She'd been in the middle of cleaning up the livingroom in a fit of nervousness and all that was forgotten as she called out for Lauren to wait just a second. Camila's lithe figure had leapt over the back of the couch, nearly tripped on the coffee table. The diva flung the door open and all senses left her as she threw herself into Lauren's familiar arms. It took all of Camila's strength not to burst into tears. After a week of 10-minute phone calls and worrying about whether or not Lauren was making any progress, Camila was flooded with such intense relief that all she could say was, "I love you" on repeat. She vaguely heard Lauren saying the same thing to her, buried her fingers in Lauren's hair and thanked goodness for her small stature as her legs were currently wrapped around Lauren's waist and Lauren was holding her up with ease. Anyone who'd seen the exchange would have thought they'd been lovers their entire lives, and perhaps they had been.

All thought ceased the moment Lauren crushed her lips to Camila's. It was like someone had opened up the floodgates and Camila didn't need any confirmation; her heart was bursting with love and it was being mutually returned by one Lauren Jauregui. As her lips sought out Lauren's hungirly, tears slipped into their kiss as they both desperately sought to memorize one another's mouths, tongues, taste. Camila felt fire light inside her unlike anything else - not just a fire built from the kindling of lust but from long repressed love and passion. It all flashed through her mind, all at once, as Lauren panted into her mouth and somehow lay them down on the couch and climbed on top of Camila. Hungry kisses followed hungrier ones as Lauren's torso rolled against Camila's and a thigh slipped between Camila's legs.

Camila could remember being thirteen, watching Lauren walk out of their history class without so much as a snicker at her overdone essay. Years flashed forward, Camila saw Lauren's mysterious occasional appearances at Camila's side when Finn was being particularly ignorant, Lauren's too-long gazes as Camila performed, Lauren's face contorting in pain as Finn kissed Camila at Nationals Junior year. Lauren hesitating near Camila's fathers with some card in hand at Graduation, eyes locked on Camila, lips parted, cheeks flushed, and suddenly she was swept away by Normani and Dinah and they never got a chance to say goodbye. It all played in her mind like a movie, a perfect movie, full of the proper ups and downs and climaxes and it was coming to its peak, Camila could feel it.

Her fingers tangled in raven hair as one thigh wrapped around Lauren's hips, pulling them together in just the right way, a strangled moan making its way into Camila's mouth from Lauren's throat. Camila grinned briefly into the kiss and her lips broke away long enough to pepper hot kisses all along Lauren's neck, her collarbone, hungry fingers seeking skin and lips smothering Lauren's skin hotly. She could feel Lauren's hips occasionally grinding down against hers, forcing a slow moan from Camila's mouth, head falling backward for only a moment before Camila resumed sucking at a particularly delicious bit of Lauren's skin.

She could feel Lauren's fingers sliding up her side, graceful touches setting Camila's skin even more aflame than before, Camila's moans incoherent as Lauren began palming a breast underneath the fabric and Camila's torso arched upward in need. Swifter than Camila could think, her hand was seeking Lauren's and forcing it downward over her hips and straight past the barrier of shorts and panties, right to the source of her heat. She needed Lauren inside her, desperately.

Lauren's eyes dilated, and her delicious voice gasped, Camila assumed at discovering how wet Camila was for Lauren.

Camila bit her bottom lip in anticipation, struggling to keep her eyes open as Lauren's fingers shyly grazed her clit, causing Camila to arch upward, before she captured Lauren's lips in a seething kiss, all but growling, "Now." She could feel Lauren's head cant forward against her own in pure unadulterated lust.