Fangirl attak!!

*Bri POV*

I was listening to blasting music, as i woke up, i got out of my bunk, as a stumbled through the lounge, and into the kitchen.

the Oreos were too high up for me to reach so i called for help, NIALLLLL!! I NEED A TALL PERSON!!! He came into the room, but he couldnt reach either, he said something but i didnt hear him, i took an earbud out, what? sorry i didnt hear you.

He rolled his eyes and picked me up, and set me on the counter. I said, climb and reach them, ohh, i said as i stood up on the counter and reached the oreos, heads up, i sad as i dropped them down to him, he caught them.

I started to get down when i slipped and fell on-top of Niall, we were laying on the floor our faces just inches apart.

When Harry walked in, WHOA!! Whats happening in here?! he said smirking, I awkwardly laughed and stood up, sorry Ni, i said blushing, dont be i broke your fall, and your okay so thats all that matters, he said smiling.

Ok i said before exiting the awkwardness, i walked into the lounge, Hello Brianna, someone said. Hey i said glancing at them then doing a double take, ASHTON FREAKING IRWIN KNOWS MY NAME! I scraemed, and ran out of the room,

NIALL 5 SECONDS OF SUMMER IS HERE!!! i screamed, i know he said smirking. TELL ME WHEN SOMEONE I ADORE IS HERE!!!

i heard some giggling, probobly them, go say hi, niall said,

no i already ruined my reputation i cant show my fa-

i was cut off by niall threw me over his shoulder,

NIALL JAMES HORAN PUT ME DOWN RIGHT NOW OR YOULL BE GROUNDED AND NO SUPPER TONIGHT!! i yelled.

Bri, im 20, your 13, im an adult, your a teenager, im in charge of you. he said getting a little to close. Your grounded i said and looked at the 5SOS guys,

Oh.....my.....god.......i hit nialls arm a few times they're real!!! i whisper yelled. He knodded, and trying not to laugh.

Im sorry im not used to being surrounded by my idols, i said blushing.

Niall exaguratingly gasped, i thought i was your idol, Celebrity crush i corrected him, theres a difference, i said. He smiled,

Annnnnnyway, i said, Im Brianna, but u can call Na Na, i said smiling.

They stood up and hugged me, Im luke, im Calum, Ashton, im michael, they introduced.

the rest of the 1D guys came into the room, Bri, we have to go record a music video last minute, can u stay with the 5SOS guys? asked Liam, i knodded.

See you guys later! i said as they got off the bus. I sat on the couch next to Michael he was playing Fifa, hey Michael, can i play too? i asked. He looked at me surprized, u play fifa? he asked. I knodded and Ashton gave me his controller,

I battled Michael, and killed him within a few seconds, All the guys looked at me with open mouthes, what? i asked giggling.

Michael is undefeated how did u do that? Asked Calum. I grew up with a-lot guy friends, and to be concidered cool you had to be able to play Fifa. i said. They nodded, You're cool either way said Calum, thanks i said.

Then my phone started to ring, one of my favorite songs, Never say Never by Jb (i dont like jb but his older music better than his new crap no offence)

I answered the phone,

B: Hello?

N: Hey baby, said Nathan.

B: What do you want i said standing up and going in the kitchen.

N: I want to hear your voice and to make sure ur not cheating on me bitch.

B: Call me a bitch, again and you're not gonna like it, as i went back into the lounge

N: BITCH, he yelled making me trip and fall

B: Stop calling me a bitch! i yelled, making the guys look at me.

N: See you soon baby.

I threw my phone on the couch and buried my face in my hands.

Who was that? asked Luke

Nathan, i said

Boyfriend? Calum asked

More or less, i said

more or less? asked Ashton

well he's not the boyfriend every girl dreams of thats for sure i said returning to the game, the guys must have known that i was done with that topic because they didnt ask anymore.