Chapter 1

"Woah...." You say looking at the pee stick in your hand. You hear Loki knock on the bathroom door. "Sweet heart are you alright?" He asks worried. "Oh, yeah. I'm fine!" You shout freaking out. "If you're freaking out that you're pregnant and don't know how to tell me. I already know." He says so casually. "H-How did you know?" you asked. "Well, you have been showing symptoms and stuff like that." He says. You drop the pregnancy test. "Welp, I wasted my money on something you could have just told me." You laughed unlocking the door. He pulled you in his arms giving you tightly. You smiled looking into his beautiful emerald green eyes. His eyes can make anybody melt. "You are happy you are becoming a father?" You ask playing with his raven locks. "I am not sure I will be a good father..... But I will be better then my father." Loki says quietly. You kiss his cheek and hug him. "You will be perfect." You smile widely. He gives you a big fat kiss. "Thank you, Sweetheart. I love you!" He said happily. You remembered when you first met him. He was.... not so very nice and cheerful....

~Flashback~
You were out with your friend at a concert and saw a man in a weird suit. "That's cool, I like what you're wearing." Your friend said. "Be quiet and Kneel before me Migardian you just a mere bug for me to squash!" He hisses. "Woah woah, calm down!" You say getting defensive for your friend. "Who are you to talk to me migardian?" He asks. "I'm Y/n L/n and who do you think you are?!" You ask annoyed. "That doesn't concern you." He says leaving.
~End of Flashback~

You still wonder how you two fell in love. But you don't regret one minute of it.