chapter 3 mind games

Chloe (reika) pov
We danced for a while, until I realized what was going on
I pushed him away as I came to my senses
"What are you doing to me?! Why couldn't I reject you?!"

He only started at me coldly, as if thinking of what to say. No, I know that's what he was doing. He was plotting the words to trick me again.

"Why couldn't you reject me? Well tell that to that silly little heart of yours.~"
He said with a grin, and to top it off he finished that statement with a wink.
I rolled my eyes and shook it off
"I want nothing to do with you. And don't you try and trick me again!"

"No promises"
He chuckled and snapped his fingers.
I suddenly couldn't feel my body anymore
I blacked out.

Rascal  (joker) pov
I watched her fall to her knees then on her side as I put a sleeping spell on her. Now to take her to the room with the bed in it. What's that called? A bedroom? Sleeping chamber? Don't know, don't care.

I used my magic cards to bring her to the room but I couldn't help but notice how beautiful she looks in a death like sleep. Like that one fairytale with the sleeping girl and the prince and the evil fairy. I'm not sure but whatever.

I lay her on the bed and look down at her. I sit on the edge of the bed and play with a lock of her blue hair.
"What am I doing? This is wrong...  but I like it..."
I smile a bit and kiss her lips softly and gently.

I'm in big trouble now....