Chapter 1: Introduction

Writer's Note: this is my first lemon! I'm sorry if it sucks but I tried okay

Your POV

I awoke to a dark and empty room. I looked towards the window and realized it was a little past sunrise. I felt a cold sensation against my cheeks and I wiped it off of my s/c skin. I'd been crying, in my dreams...again. Why did I always dream the same thing? A knock on the door echoed the room and I jumped a little.
"Come in!" I cried towards the door. It opened and my brother, Jakob, walked in.
"Yo, Jakob." I said slightly yawning. He was dressed in his uniform and I were completely oblivious to what the actual time was. 
"Oh, Shit! It's past midday?! What are we doing in training right now!?" I yelped.
"Mainly sparring, Levi just arrived and he's picking top ten students to go on a mission." He replied.
"What's the mission?"
"You get to kick titan ass by Levi's side." He smirked looking at me. A long smile stretched across my face. Jakob laughed at me.
"Jesus, I never seen a smile like that in awhile. Levi must really turn you on." He chuckled, making my whole face turn red. I jumped out of bed getting ready to knock him out, but then realized what I was wearing. A f/c bra and a f/c panties.
"Woah, woah!! To much, I've seen to much!" Jakob teased giggling.
"Hey! It shouldn't even matter your my brother so deal with it!" I grabbed my uniform and put it on without hesitation.
"Besides, I made a higher rank then you," I bragged sticking my tongue at him, as Jakob stood there sulking.
"Well whatever! It's probably because Eren begged Levi, for you to be in their little 'squad'." He whined. I rolled my eyes at him. Even for being an older brother he's still a baby, I thought. As I finished getting my jacket on, I ran out the door, slipped past Jakob, and headed out towards the training field.
"See you later, bro!" I yelled as I stepped outside the cabin hall.

The weather wasn't great. It was raining and the clouds were gloomy. Are you serious? I thought. I looked around to find my friend, Eren, that actually didn't make fun of my h/l and h/c. Eren was the first person to come up to me after the Survey Corps found Jakob and I. I flinched at the memory of my parents and quickly squished the memory out of my thoughts as Eren was making his way towards me.
"Great morning, huh?" He said giggling lightly and nudging me.
"Oh yeah, I jus wanna take off my shirt and roll in mud puddles. I love it." I replied making Eren and myself laugh.

"I wouldn't mind seeing that." He said blushing and laughing, I laughed uncontrollably. I've known for awhile that Eren had a crush on me, but I never saw him in that way. He was just to blunt and he had an unhealthy addiction of talking about how he would kill the titans. And he'd use very gruesome detail that always sends shivers down my spine.

"You perv." I said jokingly. Eren laughed embarrassed of his statement and looked at his feet.
"Hey, bet I could kick your butt at sparring." I challenged changing the awkward mood.
"Oh your on." He replied getting in his horrific fighting stance that always made me giggle. Moments later Eren was eating grass. I'd win most of the time, Eren was pretty bad at fighting. As I got ready to kick Eren to the ground again, my senses twitched. Someone was watching me. I turned and saw a man with dark black hair and was rather short for his height. But taller then me because well...I was pretty short. Levi. The butterflies in my stomach went viral, as our eyes locked, he smirked. I tilted my head giving him a 'what?' look. Then suddenly, Eren grabbed my arm and kicked my leg. I began to fall as he tripped me. I fell to the grown with a loud thud.

My vision became blurry as I stood up and tried to keep my balance. He knocked the wind outta me. I was impressed. Eren helped me up and pointed at my nose.
"Oh god! I'm so sorry! Your nose is bleeding! Let me help you..." he complained, but I put my hand up signaling that I was okay.
"It's fine, you caught me off guard. I'll be right back." As I began to walk away, Levi who was watching me from afar was right in front of me. Eren's face became extremely pale at the sight of him.
"H-h-hey L-l-Levi!" He stuttered. Levi? I thought, LEVI IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME. I blushed and bowed as he turned his gaze to me. Does he even remember me? Or my name? I thought again.
"Tck, Scout l/n get cleaned up. And Eren stop flirting, it's disturbing." He said coldly. I had the biggest crush on Levi. He was strong, arrogant and absolutely full of himself but I loved it. His confidence was on point and he was extremely handsome. Sometimes I just wanted to jump on him and rip all his clothes off. He was the definition of perfect. And when you caught him off guard he was the sweetest. I remember...

Levi stomped his foot and I snapped back to reality. Eren's face turned as red as a tomato. I laughed a little but became serious as Levi stared at me with the corner of his eye. His dark cold eyes made my hairs stand up but the feeling of him looking at me exhilarated me. He finally had full attention on me. He was staring at my dripping nose.
"What did I say scout? Are you deaf?" He asked. I shook my head and bowed. As I walked away towards head cabin, I was stopped as a hand grabbed my arm. Levi had grabbed my arm.
"Tck, Your pathetic. Come with me." He said with a gleam in his eye. We walked towards the head cabin. So many things were going off in my head. My body was shaking. Should I be excited or terrified? I thought. We made our way towards his office, his grip on me was so muscular. To be honest I was jealous. As we both entered his office he sat me down on his chair. He grabbed a cloth. In the past few moments I almost completely forgot my nose was bleeding. He kneeled down towards my eye level and started wiping my face with the cloth.
"T-thanks..." I managed to get out. Why was he doing this for me?