1: Day One

[ Karrueche Tran POV ]

August 19th, 2016 - Present

I was heading down to the south building just walking out college dorms.

It was 'Day One' just coming back right after the summer break and I was way more serious than ever.

Just waking up this morning eating a good healthy meal and doing a 10-minute session of yoga really got me going to a good start, hopefully, it lasts for the rest of the year.

Little motivation is always a huge step and the weather today made this day even better.

I looked around the beautiful campus. There weren't many people out here this morning. There was a warm steadily breeze that flowed through my hair just right and the sun didn't shine too damaging, only made my skin just glow brighter in the light.

So if you asked me, I was feeling great.

It was about 9 AM, and my first class of the day, Principles of Public Relations starts at 9:15 AM. So at the rate, I was going, I would make it to class in no time.

I soon walked into the College of Business building. I already know where my classes are, I did my own look around about a few days ago to prepare.

Good for me!

All I planned to do was get to class early so I can pick a good sitting spot that was in the middle section.

But before I even reached the room, I heard my best friend Christina Milian call for me catching up to me having me stop to look at her.

"Girl," I looked at her with a bit of shock wondering why she was around. "what are you doing around here? Aren't you suppose to be in class right now?"