★Animals Shelter★💑

The coolest thing EVER happened at the animal shelter yesterday! :)

Cool things happen there pretty much every time I go, because there's nothing more fun than hanging out with Brandon and playing with cute little kitties and puppies!

But this time, something completely unexpected happened, and I'm still sort of freaking out (in a good way!).

I got there at about 3:30 yesterday afternoon, and I didn't notice at first, but within 10 minutes I saw that...

Brandon was busy patting a litter of puppies and kittens as usual with all smiles as they behaved amicably with Brandon."Haha, you little one." One of the puppies licked Brandon face. Brandon was laughing joyfully. He looked SO gallant♡ OMG! How could he be such a wonderful gentleman as usual♡

"Hey Nikki, what's up? Don't just stand there. Come in." Brandon noticed me at the door as he smiled as usual. "Oh, okay." I awoke from my daydream and felt a little self conscious upon realising that I'm stoning when Brandon gave me a puzzled look. "So, is there anything I can help Brandon?" I asked trying to shift my thoughts. "Oh, actually I have an event planned for these adorable pets. Wanna check it out?" Brandon grinned. "Sure, I'll love to." I smiled.

"Well as I have observed, there's sparks fly between the female poodle dog and the male golden retriever dog. So I'm thinking about holding a wedding for this pair. What do you think?" Brandon asked me. "Wow, that's so cute. Of course, let's do this." I exclaimed. "Thanks Nikki, but first we need to make some preparations." Brandon said. "Sure, you can count on me." I replied. We decided to discuss the venue and the ceremony. Then, We fed the pets then we took them for a stroll around the park.

"Catch!" Brandon threw a Frisbee to a chihuahua. Woof! The chihuahua jumped in the air and caught the Frisbee with it's mouth. "Good boy." Brandon pat the chihuahua and gave it a snack treat. The way Brandon chuckled it's just SO beautiful☆ Next, we threw some balloons to the pets. They curiously approached it and the moment their paws hit the balloon. *Pop* The balloon burst. "Haha." Brandon and I laughed together. I continued to watch the pets reactions as they were ignorant and surprised of what's happening.

Just then, I felt an intense gaze landed on me. Curious, I looked up, Brandon was watching me. OMG! I nervously smiled and act like I'm enjoying fiddling my hair then I turned away. "Nikki, why won't you look at me?" "I..." "Is it because I'm making you feel uncomfortable?" Brandon said. "Not at all Brandon." I quickly returned back his gaze. Again, he's so close. "Oh." I tried to back away a little to keep some distance. "Nikki do you know, I'm a guy. I want you to see me as a man not a friend." Brandon looked determined as I can see myself from the reflection of his eyes.

"Oh, Pardon me I must have scared you. Forget what I just said." Brandon seemed hurt as he backed away disappointed. "Brandon, I thought saying how I feel might ruin our friendship and you might hate me. But actually, I really want to be together with you." I blurt out without holding back. Oops! "Nikki, I could never hate you! In fact, you're the best person I ever met. I really like you. Please go out with me." Brandon said. I can't believe my ears. Is this reality? Someone, throw me a bucket of water ok? My wish came true♡ My HEART raced again every beat.

My hands covered my mouth with only my eyes revealed as I nod my head. "Thank you!" Brandon exclaimed before he carried me by lifting up my back thigh while my hands wrapped around his neck which made me look taller than him as we faced each other gazing. We stared, blushed and smiled for what seemed like FOREVER! I love how his eyes looked at me♡ (Woah, didn't know Brandon is so strong.)
(I'll be EXULTANT if it's me! My 1st favourite style of carry)
Like this :
↓(in case you don't get what I mean)

)(I'll be EXULTANT if it's me! My 1st favourite style of carry)Like this :↓(in case you don't get what I mean)

"Shall we go? The puppies are all muddy. Seems like we have to shower those puppies." Brandon asked. "Oh yeah." I said. Brandon puts me down. We used water hose to spray the puppies. The puppies shaked as the water landed on them. "Haha Woah!" Some water splashed on my legs and some water droplets landed on my hair while washing the puppies. "...Haha Nikki." Brandon tried to suppressed his giggles but laughed out anyway. "Take this!" I grinned as I used the hose to splash back Brandon. "Hey, haha." Brandon was wet because he's drenched by the splashing of the water hose plus the puppies just shakes and fidget which made Brandon more drenched.

~To be continued~

Stay tuned for next part readers! ;)
Oh my! I just love branikki. I want them to be the best unique couple ever! :) Dating doesn't always have to be formal to atmosphere. It's your feelings and time together that counts, my dear readers :) Hope you enjoy this part. Thank you! :)