Chapter Four

Ein's POV

"Darling, stay here... I will be back!" I tell her as pecked her forehead. I pull up my hood and left her in the room alone as I headed to the cave. I went over to where my spell books were and saw a female with bright orange hair, she was reading my book! MY book. I angrily tossed a book at her head, knocking her out. I picked her up and placed her into a cage. I left her there until I was able to make another forever potion. I went back to the area where I had all my potions, I worked on five forever potions. Once I was finished I headed back to the cage. I saw that she was awake, I smirked. I quickly threw the forever potion at her and brought her to the cabin. I brought Zane and the orange headed girl to a room.

"What's your name?"

"My name is Lucinda, brother." I nod,

"Take Aphmau and bring her to me," I hand Lucinda a forever potion and they were off. I quietly walk to the room Y/n was in, I opened the door and saw that Y/n was asleep. I climbed into bed with her, as soon as I did, she began cuddling me as she slept. A blush was dusted on to my face as I held her. Soon enough Aphmau entered the room, her eyes were a bright emerald green.

"Wait outside for Aaron on the cliff. Welcome him in and tell him about my new fiancé." I say smirking as Y/n woke up and lets out a yawn as Aphmau left the room. Y/n and I went to the living room. We sat on couch and cuddled for awhile. I gently caress her tail and she blushes. Why did she have to be so perfect? I smile before she nuzzled her head in the crook of my neck.

"Aaron! Would you like to see Y/n and meet her new fiancé?~" Aphmau says, very cheerfully as I tell Y/n to get up and greet her brother. She sighs and stands up, she walks over to Aaron.

"Hello dear brother!~" Y/n giggles as her tail sways side to side, Aaron looked at her, his eyes tearing up.

"W-What? Y-Y/n?! A-Are you alright? W-What happened to y-your eyes?!" He stuttered, baffled by what was happening.

Ein's POV

Aaron looked at Y/n, before he heard me behind her. I smirked as I pulled down my hood. Aaron growled,

"You..." He narrowed his eyes, I laughed and placed my hands on her waist, bringing her closer to me.

"Don't touch her!" He shouted, I smirked as an idea popped up in my head. I nuzzled my head into the crook of Y/n's neck before sinking my teeth into her delicate sun kissed skin, she twitches in pain. Aaron growled as his eyes turned red.

"Don't you dare!" Aaron shouted as he watched the bite mark on Y/n's neck turn a dark purple.

"How about you change into something more comfortable?" I ask the h/c girl, she nods and goes up the stairs.

"What do you want from me?!" Aaron hissed, I started laughing.

"I want to watch you suffer..." I chuckle as I watched him tighten his fists.

"Aphmau, come here." I call out to the female who was in the dark. She came out and stood in front of me.

"I researched about Ultimas for quite awhile now... and I found out that everything pointed to the Lycan family... your family." I tell him, a large smirk on my face.

"You have two options. One, turn Aphmau into a werewolf with your bite or......" I pause dramatically.

"Or would you rather watch me kill your little sister?" I tell him, smirking, I began laughing like a maniac. Aaron was trembling... the look of fear and horror was spread across his face.

"I... I choose none!" Aaron shouted, angrily. I heard a door open. I turned towards the top of the stairs, Y/n wore a outfit that showed off her curves (photo at the top). I quickly coughed and looked away.

"Come down here dear!~" I tell the h/c female. She makes her way down the stairs. Aaron glared in disbelief at me. I chuckled as I wrapped my arm around Y/n waist.

"Since you didn't choose... I will just do something else.." I smirked as i threw a forever potion at Y/n.

"Don't you hate Aaron?" I ask her, she glared at Aaron, she clenched her fists.

"Yes I do."

I pull out a knife, handing it to her.

"Kill him."

"As you wish!" She says a twisted smile appearing on her face as Aaron looked at her, tears threatening to fall. She gave him a death glare.

"I hate you! You are a horrible big brother!" She shouted as she gets closer to Aaron, he back away from her. Tears spilled from his eyes as his sister kept getting closer.

"You never protected me! You only have cared for Aphmau! I try to work hard for you! I was there in high school with you! I helped you and you did nothing in return!" She screamed,

"T-That's not true! Y-You k-know that it isn't true!" He mumbles, as he started crying harder as she jumped forward, tackling Aaron. She threw him through the door. Garroth was shocked. Garroth ran after the two. Tears start running down her cheeks,

"I just wanted a big brother to be there for me!" She shouted as he kept backing up.

"P-Please! Y/n this isn't you!" He shouts as he got close to the cliff edge.

"I hate you! Just die already!" She shouted as she managed to cut his arm.

"I-I love you Y/n..."He fell backwards and fell off the cliff. Y/n twitched, her eyes began switching between emerald green, and black. Aphmau started sprinting towards the
Y/n. Aphmau screamed in rage and sadness as she shoved Y/n off the cliff, Aphmau wasn't thinking clearly. Aphmau was driven by hatred, and sorrow. Y/n was silent as she plummeted towards the ground, I screamed as I watched her fall. Once Y/n made contact with the ground, she went unconscious. Y/n's body was sprawled out across the snow, she was right next to Aaron. I turned to Aphmau but she was gone, along with Garroth.