Chapter:04

*BE WARNED: THIS IS AN INSTANCE IN WHICH ONE CHARACTER SAYS SOMETHING VERY RACIST. THIS CHAPTER ESPECIALLY, IS NOT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY*

Since the sappy bullshit is out of the way, let's get to the more comical stuff. The things you, lazy-ass readers came for, eh? Let's flash back to the present. Sort of. An hour before the train crash. Fun, right? To know what's going to happen. Well, as our cheery little toddler of a train driver would say, 'I've got news for you, fuckwads! You may not know what the fuck happens! It could all be new bullshit!' With that in mind, enjoy!

One Hour Before the Crash.... :)

Finn looked across from his seat. A tall black man with Satan's sign on his head, sipping a cup of coffee and listening to The Book Thief. The man noticed and put the coffee cup in the cup holder next to arm rest. He pulled out the headphones. "Hey," The man said in a freakishly high voice. Finn recognized him. For some strange reason, he would always talk like that. Gopher would always talk like that. Gopher! Finn's only friend at the facility. Finn found himself staring at the ripped back of the seat in front of his. Finn shook his head, snapping himself back to reality. "Hello? Finley? It's Gopher. Remember me?" Gopher asked, realizing Finn had been in a trance. "Oh, oh, yes! Gopher! I remember, I remember, you had a sort of nickname that the unbranded kids would call you. What was it?" Finn wondered, racking his brain for the answer. Gopher answered immediately, and to Finn's surprise, he laughed a little. "Helium Ni-"."

Just minutes later, the train driver walked over. "Oh, I forgot one thing. No coffee! Coffee is just liquid, tasteless rat shit!" And with that, the driver shoved the hot coffee in Gopher's face and slapped him on the arm with the ruler, leaving a red mark where he slapped. From then to approximately 23 minutes later, the duo talked and laughed, remembering even the bleakest of things and turning them to just funny bits of the past. Those 23 minutes later, Gopher drowned. The only survivors were Finn. Finn and the driver. Who Finn would later call 'smoky the fluffy toddler', or 'Smoky' for short.

How does that nursery rhyme go? Ba, ba, black sheep, have you any.... screw it! Let's make up some new words. From now on, my couch potatoes, you will sing this version. ' Ba, ba, black sheep, talked with a cracker and died, looks like, looks like, he will die.'

See? I knew I'd say that and I got a good, hearty laugh! As glee's Sue Sylvester would say on her talk show, 'And that's how Sue sees it', let's change it up to, 'and that's how Shane sees it!' Good night! You were a great.... aw, forget it! Good riddance, my couch potatoes! I challenge you to attempt to get off that damn couch, if you can't, keep reading for all I care!