Chapter 2

[MANDAG - 9:15]

[MANDAG - 9:15]

A new week starts. Before going to spanish class, two girls stopped me to ask me if Jonas was single, they also asked me about Eva, and I told them the truth, guess it has something to do with Jonas hooking up with someone. I had to run away from Willhell when the conversation with the girls ended, but everything is okay now that I'm sitting next to Eva in class.

"Did Jonas hook up with someone on friday?" I ask

"I don't know. Why?"

"You haven't hooked up with anyone since you've broken up, have you?" She looks at me,

trying to understand where I am trying to get with this conversation. "Maybe you should"

"I... don't know. Do you have anyone in mind?"

"No, no... I was just asking."

"I really don't want to hook up with any boy at the moment" Her eyes look at mine.

"So, no boys. Right?" We both smile at each other.

"But you, Noora... Why don't we ever talk about your love life?" She seems interested.

I hesitate a little bit, not knowing what to answer.

"Is that the only thing you care about?" I ask.

"No, but... who did you hook up with last?"

"You really need help, you can only think about hooking." I try to change the subject to make the conversation less uncomfortable.

"Hey, listen, I've just had an idea: We can help each other to find someone" She smiles, excited about her suggestion.

"No, Eva, I don't need you to find a man for me."

"Okay, so I can find you a girl... maybe?"

I'm about to say something, but the class starts, I'm glad that we can stop talking about this.

[TIRSDAG - 11:50]

[TIRSDAG - 11:50]

Vilde and I are arguing again about the Brun og Bild subject and how we present ourselves as a bus, she cares too much about what people, specially boys, think about her.