She's Back..

Vote please ;]

~Zayn's P.O.V~

She squeezed my hand! I felt crying again. But then I realized she might live and I started praying, Everyone left me alone with her. I cried and screamed quietly “ Melissa Natalie James I swear to god please follow my voice and I'll protect you no matter what.. baby please make my life complete by waking up. I would kill my self if you weren't with me”

~Melissa's P.O.V~

I heard a familiar voice calling to me “ Melissa Natalie James I swear to god please follow my voice and I'll protect you no matter what.. baby please make my life complete by waking up. I would kill my self if you weren't with me” I walked over to the light but I could get threw and I saw a door and was screaming so hard “ Zayn is that you.. Help me I love you so much”. I finally opened the door and opened my eyes to see everyone around me crying.

~Zayn's P.O.V~

I saw her eye open slowly.

“Melissa OMG” I screamed while hugging her and everyone else hugged her too!

“ I missed you so much” I said.

“ I missed you too” she said slowly

“Don t talk babe you lost a lot of blood relax Do you want anything” I said happily

“ No...” She said tried

“Well you guys have to leave her alone for a couple of hours and let her rest be back later please” the doctor said..

“But.. But” I said but Liam pushed me out

“ It's okay mate she will be alright later after she gets plenty of rest.. why don't you do something special for her.”

“Like What Mate” I said

“ Go tell her mother to get fancy clothes and give it to her and she will get dressed and buy he roses and take her out for dinner as soon as she gets out.” Liam said

“ Thanks I should do that” I said

“ Excuse me, doctor when is she going to be released” I said

“ About a couple days” he said

“ Okay thanks”

I had the amazayn plan for her.. I really loved that girl....

~1 week later Zayn's P.O.V~

Today is the day she will be released from the hospital. I was so happy and excited for today.

I bought about 36 pink, red, and white roses mixed. I'm sure she will love them and I called her mother to drop off fancy clothes for Melissa and to wait and I'll pick her up.

~Melissa's P.O.V~

My mother told me to wear my fancy clothes. She never told me what for. I was so confused. Also, she told me to stay put and someone will pick me up. I wonder who..?

After thoughts about who is picking me up. I started thinking about Zayn and what my mother said. She said “ Zayn cried and cried and prayed to. HE cried until he had no more tears and never slept in weeks”... I can't believe he cared that much about me. I felt a tear run down my cheek.

I went to the bathroom and got dressed and put make-up on. I thought to my self since I have fancy clothes why cant I just go all out. I waited and waited, until I heard a Knock.

*Knock*Knock* I quickly ran and opened the door and it was Jessica and another lady

“Quick let your hair down and sit down” Jess said

“ why”

“ QUICK NOW TELL YOU LATER” Jess said and the lady was a hair dresser.

I got my make-up redone and hair by a professional. I feel like a princess. I wonder who put this all together.

( Melissa's Wearing this....http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=48407603)

~Hours Later~

~Zayn's P.O.V~

I had everything planned all I needed is my baby, Melissa. I wish I could just call her babe in person, but she doesn't feel the same way I do. I even rented a limo for her. I hope the hair dresser came to her.

I quickly put on my suit and went to the restaurant with the roses. I called the limo to go to the hospital and get her.

“Hello, Mark” I said

“ Hello.” he said

“ Can you go pick up Melissa at the hospital now..” I said

“ Sure I forgot which hospital” he said

“Thanks and at Oak wood Hospital and drop her off at the restaurant called “Va DE Chamomile”.

“ Alright bye..” he said

I am the luckiest guy alive to have her as a friend. I really want her to feel the same..

I waited and waited. God when is she coming.... I kept wondering....

The link for her outfit is in the comments below please Vote