The SleepOver

Ok im sorry i have not been updating this story but im on it right now so enjoy and welcome back to the glitter box and also this is continuing from the chapter before this one.

Gizzy's Pov

After that fiasco with Brad we all went our separate ways until the end of school. Sometimes i wonder if life in high school could get worse than this. I walked to my sixth period and sat down looking at Jordan crying. The teacher was comforting him yet still being able to continue with class. "Class please pull out your literature books and read a drabble from any page," I pulled out the old beaten down book and was about to open it when the teacher mouthed to me to come here. I walked over to her and Jordan , flipping my hair out of my face. "Gizzy please inform me what is wrong with Mister Maron," I told her what had happened in the halls today including the bruise on his face. She nodded as i explained to her how horrible i felt and i want Jordan to be happy. "Well i trust you to see that he gets his emotions together because it pains me to see my best friend's son so emotionally distressed," I nodded and pulled a chair up to his desk and sat down. I rubbed Jordan's back as i saw his figure hiccup from sobbing to much. "Shh Jordan it is okay i promise Brad doesn't deserve a friendly captain as you," I said and i continued whispering sweet nothings to him. He finally calmed down after about fifteen minutes or so. It was almost time to go to home because our bus was seriously late. "Come on Jordan it's time to leave so we can go home," I picked up his bookbag and mine and carried it to the bus were i saw Antie and Sky waiting at the double doors. "Hey babe let me carry those for you," Ant said looking at me softly. I smiled as i handed him the bookbag that belongs to Jordan. We all walked onto the bus and sat in the back. Jordan sat by me and Ant sat next to Sky, who was smiling at Ant's stupid grin. I looked down at Sparkles who was texting away on his phone to his mom who probably wondered were he was. He sighed and sat back with a sad smile. "Oh my notch why is high school so stupid," He groaned while turning to look at me. I giggled and nuzzled his neck. "I have no idea why but it's supposed to get you a "good college"," I said doing air qoutes. For the first time today i saw him smile. Not a smirk not a frown but real a smile. Our stop came up and we got off the bus. I walked to Ant and he put his arm around my waist. We walked to my house and i got tackled by my little sister. "Hi big brother hi Ant hi other people i donz know," "Guys this is my 13 year old sister Sapphire and Sappy this is Sky," I pointed to him ," and this is Jordan or Captainsparklez," When i told her that her eyes nearly rolled to the back of her head. "JORDAN!?JORDAN MARON I KNEW YOU WERE FRIENDS WITH A JORDAN BUT I DIDNT KNOW IT WAS THE JORDAN," She started fangirling in the corner. "H-Hi yes it is me Jordan but you can call me Sparklez if you'd like," "Can i have have your autograph," She held out a piece of paper and a pen and he wrote his fancy signature. "Thanks Jordan well i have to go now guys im going to talk to my best friend Lucy," "Yea right "friend" kissy kissy Sapp," i smirked. "Shut up Gazza," She waved bye and ran out the door with blue hair flying behind her. I walked to the stairs then turned around. "Guys you can stay down here cause im going to go change," I winked at Antie and in return got a devilish smirk. Man how i love his smirk.