Chapter Forty

Brett's Pov

I down stair eating food with the pack when I smelt blood coming from Liam's room, I got up and went and ran to Liam's room. His door was open and the smell of blood got thicker, It's coming from his bathroom. I knocked on the door and didn't get a response, I moved back and ran to the door. The door busted open and I saw Liam on the floor bleeding out of a deep cut on his arm, I dropped to my knees. I grabbed him in my arms and placed him on my lap, He smiled up at me. I let the tears fall out of my eyes onto his cheek.

"Sorry," He said and closed his eyes

"No, No. Liam, please wake up, Please" I said shaking him

His heart is still beating but it's slowly fading, I picked him up and ran down the stairs and out the door. Next thing I know I was in front of the hospital, I walked through the door and Ms. McCall was at the desk.

"Ms. McCall," I said

She turned around and her eyes went wide, She goes and gets a stretcher and I laid Liam on it. She pulled him to the back to some doctor's and I followed until she told me I can't go. I sat in a chair and waited to hear something.

                                        (Thirty minutes later) 

Ms. McCall came out of the back with a frown on her face, She looked at me.

"I have good news and bad news, Which one do you want to hear first," She said

"Good news would be nice," I said

"He's ok but he's stable," She said

"That's good, What is the bad news," I asked

"He's in a coma, We are not sure when he will wake up," She said

"C-can I see him" I asked

"Yea, Follow me," She said

we walked into the back and into a room. I looked at Liam laying on the bed with a tube down his trough and an Iv in his arm, He wrist bandaged. I listen to his heartbeat on the heart monitor, Ms. McCall Rubbed my back.

"If you want you can stay nights with him until he wakes up," She said 

"I'd like that," I said

She left the room and came back with a blanket a gave it to me, She gave me a hug and left the room. I grabbed a chair and moved it to the side of the bed, I sat down and grabbed Liam's hand and rubbed circles into his hand.

"Liam, Babe. Please wake up soon, I need you, We need you, Our baby needs you. I can't live without you, Please wake up. I didn't mean to yell at you, I need you, So please. Wake up." I said

By the end I was crying, I kissed his hand and then I kissed his cheek. It was so cold, He looks so pale. This is my fault, I did this. How am I so stupid.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Liam's Pov

I heard everything Brett said, And I will try to fight. I'll try to wake up for him. For Everyone, For me and My baby. But until then, I still fall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~