Sebaciel

Third Person View:

Currently Sebastian and Ciel were in a carriage, they had a long trip and the carriage had just begun to move. Ciel put a leg over the other as he looked out the window, he was quite bored already. Sebastian watched his young master before fixing his gloves. Ciel looks over at his butler with a small sigh.

"Sebastian, I'm bored. You need to do something entertaining." Ciel said in a bored tone. "Is that an order?" Sebastian rose a brow. "Yes. It is an order." Sebastian then switched over to Ciel's side.

Sebastian turned Ciel's body towards him and unbottons Ciel's shorts and pulls them down with his underwear. Ciel blushed softly, "Wh-What are you doing?" Sebastian smirked, "Entertaining you." Sebastian then leaned down and took Ciel's dick in his mouth.

Ciel bites his lip as Sebastian began to slowly bob his head making Ciel moan in pleasure. He watches his butler bob his head up and down, saliva coating Ciel's dick as pre-cum oozed from the tip.

Sebastian looked up at his master and bobbed his head faster, making Ciel moan a bit louder.  Ciel's dick gave a twitch, Sebastian massaging Ciel's testicles. "A-Ahh~! Sebastian~~" Ciel tilted his head back as he cums inside of Sebastian's mouth. Sebastian swallowed and began to undress himself.

Ciel watches, a blushing mess. He looked over Sebastian's well built chest and his eyes travel down to Sebastian's long hard dick.  Ciel looks at Sebastian's face as Sebastian hovers over him, their bodies moving every time the carriage bumped. Sebastian kisses Ciel's neck as he teases Ciel's entrance with his finger.

Ciel gave a soft moan, rolling his hips against Sebastian's finger, he wanted this so bad that he could barely control his actions. Sebastian chuckles and takes off his gloves before slipping a finger inside Ciel's virgin anus.  Ciel winced as Sebastian smashed his lips against Ciel's . Sebastian began to thrust his finger, stretching out Ciel's tight walls.

Sebastian licks Ciel's bottom lip, but Ciel refuses entrance. Sebastian then shoves two more fingers into Ciel and began to thrust them at a fast pace, making Ciel moan which gave Sebastian the chance to shove his tongue into Ciel's mouth. Sebastian thrusts his fingers deeper into Ciel.

Ciel moans into their make out, wrapping his arms around Sebastian's neck. Sebastian pulled away and pulled out his fingers from Ciel. Ciel looks at Sebastian, Sebastian sat up and brought Ciel's head to his hard cock.

Ciel looks up at Sebastian before beginning to lick up and down his shaft, Sebastian groaned as he watched the blue haired boy begin to suck on the tip before taking as much as he could of Sebastian's cock into his mouth.

Ciel bobbed his head, swirling his tongue as he stroked the part he couldn't reach with his mouth.  Sebastian thrusted upwards into his mouth, making Ciel gag slightly. Ciel pulls away, a thick string of saliva connecting his mouth and Sebastian's dick.

Sebastian smirks down at Ciel. "My, you look so tempting~" Ciel huffs slightly, "Just fuck me." Sebastian positioned Ciel in doggy style and leaned over to his ear, "Is that an order~?" Ciel bites his lip and nods. "Yes..~"

Sebastian suddenly slammed into Ciel and began to harshly thrust. Ciel moaned as he gripped the cushion beneath him. "Ahhh~!! Seba-Sebastian~~!" Ciel moaned as Sebastian gripped Ciel's ass, thrusting deeper into the small boy. Ciel could barely take Sebastian's cock, making it pleasurable pain.

Sebastian slammed himself fully in, Ciel moaning loudly at this action. Sebastian groaned, pounding into Ciel before pounding Ciel's prostate. The blue haired boy moaned even louder, burrying his face in the cushion only to have Sebastian pull Ciel's head back by his hair. Ciel closes his eyes, "Sebastian~~!! O-Ohhh~!!!!!"

Ciel moaned loudly as he cums on the cushion of the carriage seat, Sebastian kept pounding into Ciel before cumming inside his ass and pulling out. Ciel collapsed on the seat, panting heavily as cum oozed out of his anus. Sebastian cleaned himself up before getting dressed.

He then got Ciel cleaned up and dressed him back up as the carriage arrived at their destination.

(Sooooooo, this was my first lemonnnnn.(ಥ ͜ʖಥ) Hope you enjooyyedd.( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))