Sebaclaude

Third person Pov:

Sebastian had been staring at Claude for what seemed like ever. He could see the slightest smirk of the spider butler.

Sebastian had always had a crush on Claude but would never admit it. They slowly made eye contact.

Their connecting, Sebastian gulped quietly. He had always dreamed of being dominated. Maybe...maybe he could be dominated by Claude.

That only seemed like fantasy until Claude was slowly approching him.

"I would like to have a word with you in private." Claude spoke, pushing up his glasses.

"Of course, where would you like to talk?" Sebastian asked with a slight cock of his head. "Just in an empty room, follow me."

Sebastian followed Claude, staring at Claude's ass as well.

Once they had gone inside, Claude pinned Sebastian to the wall, kissing up Sebastian's neck.

Claude licked Sebastian's collar bone. Before leaving a trail of hickeys on his neck.

"I wanted this for so long." Claude admitted with a breath of relief.

Sebastian couldn't help but smirk, he was glad that they both felt the same type of lust for each other.

Claude grinded his erection against Sebastian's. Sebastian let out a throaty moan. Claude smirked, before kissing Sebastian; forcing his tongue into his mouth. Sebastian slid his hand up Claude's shirt.

Claude pulled away and took off Sebastian's clothing, before taking off his own. Sebastian turned around on the wall and stuck his ass out. Claude let a smirk come across his face as he grabbed his hips.

Letting out a breath, Sebastian laid his head against the wall. Claude put lube on his cock before sliding a lubed finger into Sebastian's puckering hole. Claude began to thrust his finger, Sebastian clenched himself against his fingers to try and keep them moving inside him for longer.

Claude smirked at the way Sebastian sucked in his fingers. Claude took his fingers out and put his fat cock to Sebastian's puckering hole. Claude then rammed into him.

Sebastian jerked forward, letting out a loud moan. Sebastian gripped the wall, clenching his eyes shut as Claude began to thrust his fat leaking cock. Claude groaned, gripping Sebastian's waist.

Claude pulled out before ramming back into him. Sebastian let his mouth gape out before letting out a loud moan. "Holy fuck Claude~"

Smirking, Claude licked up Sebastian's neck. Claude pulled out and sat on the bed, "Ride me, baby." Sebastian blushed, he walked over and got on Claude's lap. Grabbing Claude's cock, he aligned it to his hole. Claude slammed his hips forward.

Sebastian threw his head back in pleasure, "Fuck~!" Claude then forced Sebastian to bounce on his thick cock. Sebastian grabbed Claude's shoulders, bouncing at a rapid speed; his cock leaking pre-cum. 

Claude groaned as he cums inside Sebastian. Sebastian bounced some more before cumming on his and Claude's stomach. The door opened and gasps were heard.

"Sebastian?!?!?!" Ciel yelled. "Claude?!?!" Alois gasped. Sebastian and Claude looked at there masters. Claude smirking while Sebastian was embarrassed to the core.

(Leave request if you have anyyy. Hope you enjoyed!)