Bachelor Party

Jay's P.O.V

I was chilling at my crib, when everybody started arriving. These two bad bitches walked in with Ye. They call them Delicious and Nutrition. Everybody started to drink and turn up.

"aye Turn the music up Ye."

Ye: ok i got you

He turned it up but he changed the song. Next thing i know delicious and nutrition threw off there jackets and started dancing. Delicious came over and started grinding on me and breathing on my neck. I may have been a lil tipsy but i knew what was going on. She tried to unbuckle my pants.

Swizz: Wow!! Yall might wanna take that shit in the back room?

Ye: Hell Yeah hahaha

"Yall know damn well that aint finna happen hahaha yall crazy as hell"

Pharell: Come on man...You know we know you

Swizz: Yes you and bey ain't gone last that long...you know you can stick with one chick.

Ye: Don't doubt my boy. He loves bey like no other. Aye jay what ever happen to that bitch Keri? She still your side chick.

"Hell no but i had to cut that bitch off. Remember she kissed me that night at the club and bey saw us and see i didn't think bey would take me back but i lied to her and told her keri was drunk and she just kissed me."

Ye: wow!! Well did you ever fuck her?

Swizz: if you did, you hell my boy. Haha

"Yea i did. You remember that day we lost the baby. Well a week later me and bey got into an argument and i went to keri's place to cool off and well things happened. Then when i came home bey said her and usher fucked. See i already fucked up with Rihanna. See if i would had told bey about keri. I wouldn't be marrying her tomorrow."

Pharrell: well damn. I wish you two the best of luck man hahaha

We all sit and talk about random shit. At about 3:00 a.m they went home and i got in my bed. I cant believe I'm getting married to Beyoncé tomorrow wow.