001

Yoongi pulled up his mask that covered the bottom half of his face,since he complained that the other mask that covered his whole face would ruin his hair.

He grabbed his walkie talkie out of his left pocket and put it close to his mouth so the other person on the line could hear him.

" Hope I'm here the diamond looks really secure though " Yoongi said to this " hope " person.

" aish did you even listen to me?! I gave you the grappling hook so you can get on top of the building first " Hope said angrily.

Yoongi chuckled imaging that Hope was angrily gripping on his walkie talkie.

" I remember,just wanted to see Hoseok mad~
" Yoongi mocked.

He grabbed the grappling hook that was in his black leather kunamon bag and aimed it at the top of the building.

He flung to the top of the bulging and put away his grappling hook back into his bag and grabbed his walker talkie again. He ran behind a wall so none of the security cameras can catch him.

" I'm on the top " Yoongi informed,he looked around to see where the cameras were placed.

" how many security cameras are there? " Hoseok asked, " 3 one looks busted, someone must have been here " Yoongi said.

He heard Hoseok hummed which was a sign of approval. Followed by the sound of clicking keyboard buttons.

Yoongi sat down and waited to here the next instructions Hoseok was going to give him

Seconds later an explosion was heard followed by another underneath Yoongi.

" shit " Yoongi mumbled almost screaming.

" what? What happened?! " Hoseok worriedly yelled, sadly Yoongi couldn't hear him when the ground below him broke and fell making him drop the walkie talkie.

Yoongi groaned and grabbed his head because of it aching and throbbing so much since he hit the hard floor hard when he fell down from the top of the rooftop

" I guess you were trying to get it too? " He heard a voice. Which made him stop complains and running his head.

Yoongi looked up to see a smirking male holding the diamond that he and Hoseok were planning to steal.

" Fucking Jean Jeongguk why are you here?! " Yoongi yelled in annoyance.

He heard Jeongguk chuckle " well my boss wanted me here to get this " Jeongguk said holding out the diamond so Yoongi can see it.

Yoongi sent a Jeongguk a death glare and Jeongguk stopped chuckling and looked down at Yoongi.

He put the diamond in his pocket and leaned down to where Yoongi and Jeongguk were looking directly eye to eye.

He grabbed Yoongi's mask and pulled it down so that he can see his whole entire face.

He branch his thumb to Yoongi's lips and swiped his bottom lips,Yoongi gulped to which Jeonghuk noticed and smirked.

" don't look at me like that,we all know that I'm already better than you hyung " Jeongguk whispered.

Yoongi tried keeping his glare on Jeonghan but was proven difficult when Jeongguk kept on looking at him like that, so he looked down.

" there and he has a backup! " He heard a security guard yell.

A backup?! Do I look like a backup?!,Yoongi angrily thought.

" well I have to go " Jeongguk said disappointed, he got up and pulled up Yoongi to his feet,  Yoongi swiped the dust of his clothes and pulled up his mask. He then turned to look at Jeongguk but to see that he was gone already.

Yoongi looked towards the guard who was still there looking a little terrified but tried to cover it with a brave and heroic look.

He walked towards him, he grabbed something out of his right pocket. " listen up, it's probably one of the last words you'll probably hear anyway " Yoongi said threatening the slightly shaking taller male.

The security looked down at Yoongi since Yoongi was about an inch shorter then him.

" what is it shorty? " He mocked trying to be brave.

" I'm no backup fucker " Yoongi said and lifted up his pistol towards the man's chest and shot him.

The man gasped at the sudden pain and kneeled down and grabbed where the bullet was. He tried grabbing something out of his pocket but failed when Yoongi took it and smashed it on the hard floor

" tch who's short now? " Yoongi mocked to the now dead male, before grabbing his grappling hook out of his backpack and aiming it back in the roof top.

He then got up to where he previously was before he dropped down to that hallway.

He found the wallow talkie near the edge of the building and went up to grab it.

" mission fail " Yoongi said sadly. He heard Hoseok sighed and mumbled an " ok "

He put his talkie back in his pocket and he saw a black car pull up from underneath him.

He smiled and jumped down window to window. So he wouldn't hit the hard concrete and kill himslef.

He opened the car door passenger and got in he shut it closed and locked it.

He then looked at the man next to him.
" sorry Joon " Yoongi said.

Joon turned towards Yoongi and gave him the " its ok " smile, he patted Yoongi's head and turned forward and they drove off. Not being aware that someone on a building was watching them.

The man on top of the bulging grabbed his walkie talkie out and put it close to his mouth.

" I found them, over " He said.

" good " a voice of women on the other line said.

The man on the rooftop gave the black car one last look before walking away

" I'll get my revenge Suga,or should I say Yoongi? " he mumbled.