Chapter 11

Bursting through the doors, I ran through the Sheriff's station, following the scent of blood.

Mr. Stilinski's blood.

"Clara!" Stiles called out in relief as I approached him and his dad. The Sheriff had blood seeping through his shirt.

"Oh my god" I sighed, dropping to my knees and biting into my wrist, putting it up to the sheriff's mouth. He clamped his lips shut, shaking his head.

"Don't be such a baby" I sighed, pushing the blood against his lips but he still refused.

"I don't want to be like you" Sheriff whispered as I drew away. I froze, looking my second father in the eyes, ready to cry and burst into tears.

He didn't want to be like me? What's that supposed to mean? I'm some kind of monster?

"Clara" Stiles said, shaking my shoulder.

"I'm gonna call an ambulance" I whispered, walking over to the phone and dialling 911.

The man to take care of me when all else failed, doesn't love me the way I am. The way I was forced to be.

----

"I'm a monster" I said to myself, in a corridor full of silence. Not one sound to be heard except them clicking of the doctor's heels as he left and the bickering from the Stilinski hospital room. Another heartbeat made it's way through my ears.

"I'm a killer and a monster" I whimpered, letting out a tear.

I stood up, stomping down the corridor to a mirror. I looked myself in the eye, but it wasn't me I was seeing.

I imagined Katherine. She was laughing at me, blood dripping down her chin as she phased in and out of her vampire contortion, still laughing.

"I even look like a monster" I sighed, grimacing at the reflection.

"I think you look beautiful" A familiar voice said. It was genuine and sweet, it was the one guy who would never let me down. Ever since I was born.

"Matt...." I sighed, turning around to see him, my childhood best friend and my sister ex-boyfriend.

"Matt" I giggled tears in my eyes.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, stepping forward slowly, heels clicking on the tiles below as I let out tears of joy. I haven't seen Matt since I left.

"For someone training to become a deputee, Beacon Hills is a gold mine" Matt grinned at me. I giggled a little at his joke, speeding up to him, catching him off guard.

"Woah" He huffed, looking me up and down, almost inspecting me.

I brought my hand up to the side of his face, stroking him to make sure he was real. He's really here, my guardian angel has descended to earth and dragged me to sanity.

I didn't hesitate to jump into his arms, wrapping my arms around his shoulders and my legs around his waist. He hadn't changed, he was still the matty-blue-eyes everyone loved.

He was still my best friend.

----

"God dammit" I muttered, taking the phone from my ear and hanging up from the missed call for at least the 50th time tonight.

I dialled again, hearing the answering machine straight away. I grunted, talking to the answering machine.

"Tyler! What the hell, man? Get your little werewolf butt on the phone before I come over there and kick it all the way to Antarctica so you can live with some stupid little pack in an igloo with the eskimos...does that even make any sense-" I said but the phone cut out, the message ending. I sighed, putting my phone in my pocket.

I heard yelling from inside Eichen, I guess that's the signal. I jumped over the gates, looking around. I had been standing out here, watching out for an hour.

I hopped over a fence surrounding a window, climbing through and listened in. I heard that creepy security guy speaking again, that just spells trouble. I followed his voice, but heard Stiles and Lydia yell, and that's really where my vampire side kicked in. I sped to the door of where they were, seeing Parrish with a gun, trying to open the locked door.

He looked to me with curious eyes I just smiled.

"Allow me" I whispered, grabbing the pad lock and ripping it off the door, gesturing into the room.

"You first"

I let him walk in, listening in.

"You're just a kid, I bet you've never-" That's where I cut him off as I heard Lydia gasp. I leaped into action, speeding in and pinning the guy to the wall as Lydia and Parrish watched in fear.

I bit into his neck, biting into an artery and letting his blood spill into my mouth, overflowing. But I suppose, I got a little carried away as I bit out half his neck, letting his head fall to the floor.

I pulled away, blood staining my lips and neck, dripping down to my chest.

"It wasn't him" Lydia said as Parrish broke the handcuffs around Lydia and Stiles. I turned to face her, Parrish wincing a little at my appearance.

"He's not the benefactor" Lydia pointed out.

"No he's not. He wasn't on my list" A voice spoke in the darkness. People just like hiding around her don't they.

Meredith emerged. Yes, the dead girl.

"But he was a bad person"