16;

We all meet up at the carnival. We split up and go our own ways in our little groups. Me and Daniel break off and start riding rides and playing games. We stop and get food and just talk. I learn a lot about him that I didn't know and I tell him a lot of stuff about my self. One thing I didn't tell him, and what I am not gonna tell him is why I am in LA in the first place. I'm not from here, I moved here 3 years ago. Rowan is the only one who knows why, and it's gonna stay like that for a while. I get lost in my thoughts until Daniel calls my name and tells me that we are going to meet up with everyone else because me and Rowan have to leave in a little bit so that we can go get Daisy and Jade from the airport. We all meet at the ferris wheel and decide that it will be the last ride of the day. Zach is screaming like a little girl because he is so excited and Jonah is trying to tell him to shut up.
We choose who is gonna go together, since we all can't fit on one cart. Me, Daniel, Rowan, and Jack are in one together.
(I think y'all know where this is going)
Zach, Corbyn, and Jonah are in another one. We all get in and start going to the top. As we are going up I can see that Daniel is getting tense. I grab his hand and squeeze it and he looks at me and smiles. The farther up we go, the faster his breathing gets. Jack notices and ask him if he is okay.

"Uhm, well, I'm kinda afraid of heights." He says laughing but I can tell he is getting really scared.

"Daniel look at me." I say

He turns his head and looks at me with those blue eyes.

"You are gonna be fine okay." I tell him

We stay like that unitl he starts freaking out even more once he notices we are all the way at the top. He starts hyperventilating, so I do the first thing that comes to my mind to calm him down. I grab his face, and I kiss him.
-------------------
A/N: AND THERE YOU HAVE IT FOLKS, THEIR FIRST KISS! This is basically just a filler chapter. The next chapter we will finally meet Daisy and Jade! Thank you guys so much for 3k reads! Ily all! I hope you have a good day/night! Byeeeeeee!

Word Count: 440 Words