Hidden Feelings

Cassidy's POV.

I'm so happy. Everything is good. Yesterday was a good day, I know I'm doing a bad thing with Michael but the best part was that for once, everything was good. I started to think of Luke I love him too much to lose him. He's my model for perfection, besides Cody Simpson. I love his freckle, his smile, the way he talks, everything. I wouldn't change anything about him.

Then I remembered... Luke has to go out with Kyla...

Should be okay about this? I mean it was my idea since I forced him too! Oh god, I made a mistake! I need to know if he already asked Kyla out!!! This can't happen!!! I quickly got out of my room wearing my pj's without any shoes.

Luke's POV.

I couldn't help but think of what happened yesterday. I know that one thing that I probably am happy about the fact that even though I messed up with Cassidy AGAIN, she forgave me. And I know I should treasure that she forgave me. I know I've made a lot of mistakes with her, but even though this whole relationship has always been crazy, I really love Cassidy so I'm doing what she wants and ask Kyla out since my stupid self had to... Never mind that...

I picked up my phone and texted Kyla. It's incredible how a small text message can take so much time. I typed the text saying "Kyla, are you free today?" and I pressured myself to click the send button and ended up sending it. I started to hear foot steps coming towards my room. They were getting loader and louder every time. I didn't really care about the noise. So I just went back to sleep.

Cassidy's POV.

I was still speed walking towards Luke's room until I heard something come from Kyla's room.

I quickly walked towards Kyla's room and knocked. She said, "Come in."

I opened the door to see her looking at her phone with her eyes wide awake. Please tell me that it's not another Luke thing...

"Why are you so happy," I said.

"Look at this!" She said as she gave me her phone.

I can't believe what I just did. I made Luke do something he didn't want to do. He actually did it. For me...

I realized... What was the point of going to Luke's room now. I guess I'll just talk to him later.

"Wow, you must be really happy," I said as I made a small smile.

"I'm so happy!!! The boy of my dreams asked me out!!!" She said.

"So when did he ask you out?" I said.

"A few minute ago," Kyla said. Great, I was so close to stoping him. This day is off to a great start.

"We'll see," I said.

"We'll I'm starving so I'm gonna go eat. But I'll see you later." I said.

"K, bye," Kyla said.

I went back to my room and laid down for a few minutes. Should I worry?

Ugh, I really want to stop thinking about this. I got in the shower and thought things through.

I some how started to sing. Wait what? Me singing noooooo. I don't sing. I shook my head and just got out of the shower and changed.

Did this just happen? Oh, my god, I sang. Wow, I feel different know. Okay, that was weird... Too weird. I have never sung just like that, it's always been by force...

Emma's POV.

It's 10:15 in the morning and what am I doing? NOTHING!!! Ever since DWTS ended I've been completely b-o-r-e-d. Bored... I then heard that someone knocked on my door. I got up and opened the door to see Kyla. She had a huge smile on and looked really pretty.