Aphmeow

(Aphmaus P.O.V)

"Kawai~Chan you are so dead!",  I yelled as I discovered Kawai~Chans secret shipping area.
"Ahhhh! Aphmau senpai Kawai~Chan is so sorry." "Oh really this is the twentieth time Kawai~Chan."
"Aphmau senpai I promise I won't do it again." "Yeah just like the way you didn't turn me into a cat."

I went back inside my room and Zane was playing with Pinky Cake and Flairity. As soon as Zane saw me he hid the ponies behind his back and said "A-A-Aphmau I wasn't doing anything just eating a cupcake and nothing else." "It's ok Zane just give me Flairity back and we'll be good." Zane replied "Never!!!" "Zane give me Flairity or I tell everyone you like ponies." "You wouldn't dare." "Yes I would dare now give her back." Zane seemed rushed to toss Flairity to me and he eventually did.

Ring ring now who could this be??? It was Lucinda she wanted me to go over to her house. After thirty minutes I finally went there and right as I went in I got splashed by something. At that moment Lucinda knew she was dead but she had turned me into who knows what. I looked at my body and what I saw was fur and claws. "Oh my Irene Lucinda you are going to die when I turn back into a human." Lucinda seemed to be clueless on what I was saying but she replied "Chill out girl I can't understand anything you are saying but right now you are a cat and you will turn human in just one day."

I stormed out and what next my paws feel freezing cold. Suddenly memories terrible memories but I knew that Garroth would take his old pal Sprinkles in. I walked to Garroths house and knocked on the door with
my head. For once Garroth opened the door and didn't see anything until I meowed. He then looked down at me and picked me up.

Garroth ran upstairs and broke Laurences door. "Laurence Sprinkles is here." Garroth said Laurence replied "Sprinkles? Wait... Sprinkles needs bath time." "Yeah! We also need Dante to help." Luckily I remember that Garroth left the front door open so I ran as fast as I could and Aaron picked me up right as is was halfway across the street. "Oh and what do we have here?" Aaron said I meowed and Aaron said "You are too well groomed to be a stray but even then you don't seem to have an owner." I meowed in reply.

Aaron took me into his house and he gave me a bath but Aaron's soap actually smelled good unlike Garroths. I spent the night and left after I ate the food he gave me for breakfast. I went to Lucindas house and turned back into a human there.

I went over to Garroth and Laurences house and they looked heartbroken just staring at their front door crying. I left because of the awkwardness of that moment and went back home.