Operation: Break the Cassanovas Heart

chapter one

Naomi

Hi! I'm Francheska Naomi Nicole Andeson. I have a friend named Lryzel Giña Gono she is the fashion trendder and a pep squad member. We studied at Willford academy where all famous teens school. When I came in the room I saw Stephen Jhon Hernadez crowded of girls ugh je is such a jerk. My friend Lryzel came and said “ Stephen is dating me” I replied “ what the f*ck are you stupid you will just be added in 'his' collection” she answered “ its ok Naomi I'am sure he is serious and caring” and I replied angrily “ but I swear I will cut off his head if he'll broke your heart“.

Moments after I saw Liz I saw her again now crying then a crowd of girls is sourrounding her “ Liz are you alright”

your right bes he is a peice of sh*t” then a girl spoke “ we are the members of stephen haters they faced at Liz wanna join?” Liz took the paper and signed. Liz took the paper and handed it to me ” wanna join” I said “ you know stephen is only a human so we could easily broke his heart then it is all done ”  the gorl said “ she is perfect for this” handling me the paper

•mission

» ask to be his girlfriend

» date him exclusively

» snag an invite to meet his parents

» be happy around him

» follow what he is gonna say to

» always hold his hands

» be flirty

» give him a kiss sincere one

»follow him every where

» and finally break his heart

one important message don't fall in love in HIM!

I said “ seriously?” then I signed in know I'm gonna regret            this.Π_^.

chapter two

Naomi

Omigee this day is my confession to Stephen.I' was walking in the hallway when I bumped on ........great its Stephen“ umm Stephen can we meet at the empty room this lunch please" " umm me too I'm gonna say something to you" great its today.Lunch yeah I'm gonna say this to him but when I entered I saw him handling a paper saying I love stephen then he said" is this true?"  " yes will you accept it?" " hmmm let me think ooooook"

omigeeee:{ " meet me at king su bar we will attend a party" " mmmmm ok" what the what will I wear " don't worry I'll give you your dress" phew" by the way I'll pick you up at ........8:00 P.M ". When I arrived home I saw a peach pink box with a matching white ribbon then I called manang Lory" manang can you get this box but when I looked around I saw a white box with a pink ribbon then I just carried it inside. I went inside my room and opened the box with white ribbon then I saw a cocktail dress with its pink fabric color and white ribbon around the waist then I just wore it then I opened the last box then I saw  sandals that is covered with sparkly thingies then a white ribbon on the front then I waited for my not sure bf. I went down when I saw manang Lory whispered to me " Iha your sweetheart is waiting for you" " manang!?"

chapter three

Naomi

When I walked out of the house I saw Stephen escorted me in his car and I didn't know he is also a gentleman. After the silent ride we went out to the car and went in to the bar. Inside the bar was so noisy I can't even stand still cause like the ground was shaking because of the loud noise!. " Naomi if it is true that you love me would you kiss me infront in the stage?" what the heck INFRONT the stage " u-u- umm o-o-ok ". We went infront the stage when the crowd and the music stopped ohno I have a bad feeling about this " ladies and gentleman may I present to you Mr. Stephen " the emcee said " goodevening every one invited in this party may I present to you my Girl friend Naomi"  then the crowd started clapping then Stephen said again " everyone be happy in this party" phew every things now........fine.

chapter four

Stephen

Hahahahahahahaha if you have seen Naomi in that party she is like an idiot looking up and down, by the way my name is Stephen Jhon Hernadez. Anyway this time she is now panicking because were inside the room, private room.

Naomi

Omigeee what is now the asshole gonna do in meeee.

" I'm just gonna take a shower, wanna join?"  ahhhhhhh I'm not gonna take this- anymore!!! " hahahaha joke if you only saw what's in your face hahahahahahah!" mphh he is such a baaaaad boy hmph. Minutes after HIS shower he is only half naked as in his abbs it is so big but never forget don't fall in love with him!!!!! then I snap back into reality. " Stephen my honey dear I'm gonna go to the cr" yes! I'm gonna check my list bwahahahahahaha.

TASK TO DO ^_^

å ask to be his girlfriend

• date him exclusively

• snag an invite to meet his parent

• be happy around him

• follow what he is gonna say to

• always hold his hands

• be flirty

• give him a kiss a sincere one

• follow him everywhere

•and finally break his heart

well that's all and now I have one accomplished task 9 to go yehey! Now snap back to reality : (

chapter four

Stephen

now she is taking 12 minutes here and she is not out and she is so late in my appointment to her and cause I'm gonna say something to her >: 3

Naomi

now I'm gonna go out.

" what took you so long?"  " sorry you know periods"

" hmmm so you are ............a virgin"

my eyes----------> >: )

" hey! don't you dare think bad or else" " or else what?" I didn't answer cause I'm thinking but good.

"umm Stephen I'm gonna say something" " me too"

" you first" Stephen said " ok I'm gonna say this are we official together?" 

silence

silence

silence

" yes of course!"

haay yey " now you" " ahh nothing:|>"  " Stephen!!!!!   >:()"

chapter five

Stephen

Ughhh morning already hmmmm no choice. I have already done my necessities and done I'm ready let's go go go!. After minutes of driving I've already got in school but its okay cause Naomi is here holding my hand I wonder why the heck she fell in love in me cause I know I'm just gonna break her heart but I think I can't she is so honest and so truthfull and innocent I can't break her heart she is my star.