The Bloodbath

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Of course the title tells it all!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~iMia put a coat on me that was VERY insulated. Mia looked me in the eye and said, "It must be cold in there, be careful." She pulled me into a long hug, and tears started streaming down her cheeks. I had to stay strong, so when the voice said that there was only ten seconds I pulled away.

I nodded to Mia and said, "Thank you very much for your help. If I dont come out could you please tell my family that im sorry?" She nodded and headed out the door.

"5 seconds"

I started to bawl as I entered the cylinder. As it moved up, I forced myself to stop and look tough!

I got to the top as saw the countdown had already started. All of the tributes were searching for their weapon of choice. I saw mine! The knives! Once I found them I looked for Cato.

My dream was true! He was talking, or motioning, to glimmer who was right next to him! She is lucky that she was all the way on the other side! I ignored them and looked at all of the other tributes, only one caught my eye! Katniss.

She was looking in the direction of the bow. The Bow thats it! The countdown ended. I saw lover boy, thats what we call him, shake his head and run to the woods. Man was he smart!

I was at the cornocopia faster than anyone else, already throwing my knives at the ones who tried to attack me! I started to look around frantically, making sure Glimmer wasnt going to kill me. My first dream came true! I hope that one doesnt!

As I looked around I spotted fire girl! She was our real enemy with her eleven score! I ran towards her as she struggled with someone for a backpack. I took a knife and threw it at her, but it hit the other girl! I played it off like I meant to do that, and sprinted in her direction. By the time I got to were she was, I realized I was out of knives! The one in my boot! I grabbed it and chucked it at her.

No! She blocked it with the backpack, and took off into the woods. I missed! She has MY knife! I ran after her for about two or three miles until I gave up, and walked back to th cornocopia.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"Where have you been!" Glimmer asks with a smirk.

"I was trying to get Fire Girl, for you information," I said in the same tone. I walked away from her at that time, I had to or else I would have punched her!

"I got all of your knives for you," I heard a voice say. Hoping it was Cato, I spun on my heel. It wasnt Cato, just Marvel. I thanked him and told him that I would be back in a few hours and not to worry if im not. "Okay, ill let the others know. Ill see you later," he said with a wave.

I walked into the woods. I dont know what I was looking for, all I knew is I had to get out of there! I walked for a few miles and decided to relax in the stream.

I snapped my head around when I heard a branch snap and someone hit the ground. Someone must have tried to climb, but couldnt! I walked a few more feet and came to someone sitting on the ground right in front of me. His amazingly blue sparkling eyes meeting mine, making my stomach tingle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you enjoyed!!! - Im going to make Cato's prov soon!!! - okay! so... Enjoy the rest of the story!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~