AvNeil os (water fight leading to confesssion and romance)

Avni-A
Neil-N

This story starts when Avni wakes up Neil by pouring water on him while he was sleeping on the couch...

Avni pours water on Neil. He wakes up startled and looks around. He sees Avni standing newer the couch.

N: kya kiya tumne....Avni main tumhe nai chodungi....
Avni runs, while he chases her around the room.

A: main kya karti, mujse tumse baat karni thi par tumne aram sey sogai...toh tumhe uthanai keliye maine tumhari upar panni pekka...I'm sorry Neil.

Avni ran and got onto the bed, while Neil was standing on the floor near the bed. He tried to pour water on Avni but he got more drenched instead. Seeing this Avni started laughing.
Neil got annoyed and sat at the edge of the bed, and said...

N: main tumse kabhi baat nai karungi...you're laughing at me...so bad wifey...so bad...

Avni gets down the bed and goes to get a towel. Then, she wipes Neil's wet hair. Neil smiling sheepishly looking at his wife's concern for him.

A: I'm sorry Neil....and thank you, mujhpar bharosa rakne keliye...mujhe ek normal ladki ke tara life mein khushi dene keliye...ek aur baar sorry Neil

N: Avni tumhe normal ladkiyo ke tara life jeneka aur khushi rene keliye hak hai...par sorry kyun, phirse?

A: woh isiliye kyunki main tum par bharosa na rakne keliye aur tumhe aur iss ghar ko chodne koshis karne keliye...mujhe maaf karo Neil...muhje tumphar bharosa rakne chaiye tha...kyuki tumho har samey mujhe bachnewali ho...meri pati honesay pehle bhi aur uske baat bhi...sorry Neil...

N: it's okay wifey...aur tumhe baar baar maafi nai mangne chaiye...kyunki galti mujse bhi hui hai...us din main tumhari support karna chaiye thi...par maine tumhe akela chodiya...mujhe maaf kardo Avni...

Avni not being able to control her emotions anymore hugged Neil tightly, her one hand behind his neck gripping his hair while the other one wrapped around his waist gripping tightly. She buried her face in his chest and sobbed and murmured continuously...

A: mujhe maaf kardo Neil...I'm sorry...sorry...I'm sorry Neil...(continue to crying making her grip much tighter...
Neil also hugged Avni by wrapping his one hand around her waist while the other rubbing her back up and down...calming her, whispering...

N: it's okay Avni stopping crying...it's not your fault...tumhari galti nahi thi...halat karab thi air main bhi bina such samajke tumhe akela choddiya...bass karo wifely, rona band karo naa please...meri liye...tumhari pati keliye...

Avni stopped crying and looked up at Neil. Her eyes still wet and red from crying, but still she stared into his eyes looking deeply to see if he was serious...this would be the first time him asking her to do something for his sake, asking her to do something for him...she was surprised. Since it had always been him doing things for her. So, she stopped crying and using one hand wiped her tears...and looked back at him and then she noticed that his eyes also was watery. He was crying for her, then she did the unexpected...

A: thank you Neil...(staring into his eyes then she moved to his left cheek and kissed him. Again she whispered into his ears...) Thank you Neil for everything...for always being there for me, taking care of me, holding me when I'm down, and also stopping me from committing a crime...thank you Neil.

Neil was shocked but then he felt his cheek getting hot. He realised that super cop Neil Khanna was blushing from a kiss by his wifey on his cheek. He was speechless...

N: Aaav....nii

Avni realised what she did, and turned red...blushed and thought...

A: Maine kya kardiya, main Neil ko kiss kiya...ooh Avni what have you done...what will he think of you? So, desperate to get close to him (despo) but he is my pati. Ek biwi apne pati ko kiss kar sakti hona...toh jo maine kiya wo galat nai ho saktha...calm down Avni...par Neil kyun chup ho...usko mujpar gussa toh nahi... (self talk)

Avneil osजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें