ONE: The Election

"Please, Don Don, I'm begging you. Don't do this to me. I've given up so much for you. Please grant me this one request!"

Donald sighed. He stood up and left my side of the bed cold. I hate it when he does that. I hate it when I can't feel his skin on mine. He promised me once: "skin to skin, kitty to weener, all the time".

"Rose, babe, it's gonna be fine. I'm telling you, I'm gonna win. I'm gonna win bigly. I'm gonna win like no one's ever won before. I can't just let this opportunity pass, you know!" Donald said.

He started to wear his salmon boxers. I could see his sexy buttcrack because his boxers was so tight. Man me and that ass have been through so much. But no one knows. No one knows about my struggle with fighting for that juicy ass.

These days, it's all "Melania, Melania, Melania" because of all his press talks. It's annoying. I wish he married me first. I know I'm prettier than Melania. But Don can't leave Melania because the press will butcher him into pieces if he did.

"You also know things will change! I won't get to spend time with you anymore! Please Don, don't do this to me, after everything we've been through" I begged. I felt tears forming in my eyes. Fuck Don. Why would he torture me like this?!!

Donald grabbed my face (just like he grabs my... kitty) with his gigantic, manly, billionaire hands. His hands smell like my favorite smell in the world, money.

"Rose, I promise you we're gonna find time together. Just you and me in Mar-A-Lago. Just like the old times. After the election, you'll see. You'll see what I'm talking about. Oho Rose, this is gonna be fantastic."

"You promise?" I walked to him and help him put on his size XXXL tie.

"I do" Donny kissed me with passion. Oh sweet lord his lips are so pouty and perfect! He better not hurt me or else........ it will be his worst nightmare.

"When will I see you again?" I asked.

Donny put on a yuuuuge smile. "Come to Trump Towers next week, I have a special surprise for you."