House Party

The sound of a cow mooing awakens me from my peaceful slumber. I groan and turn to glare at my short friend who's grinning deviously.

"Really Taylor?" I ask while weakly swatting at her.

"Yes, we need you to make snacks," she giggles and walks out of my room. While getting up I ponder on whether to get revenge or ignore her actions. As always I ignore her actions and get dressed. While walking down the stairs I end up catching the time; it was quarter to three, and the party starts at six. I make my way to the kitchen and get out a recipe book seeing that there are sticky notes on some pages. I flip to one of the marked pages to see it's a request from Gabby.

The request read, "Hey KarKar! Can you use this cookie recipe to make Lucario shaped cookies?" I flip to the other pages seeing that everyone requested something. "Hey Mermaid mother can you make some jolly rancher pop tarts? -Gabrielle" "KarKarVroomVroom, Make some grape punch, but make it look black and have candy skeletons floating in it! -Taco" "Risa, Can you make macarons shaped like stars and put them on that galaxy tray that I bought? -Sophie" "Hey Karisa, can you make some cupcakes with Xbox controllers on them? -Garrett"

Luckily I have three hours. I quickly grab the ingredients and get to work (not forgetting my 'Don't kiss the cook' apron). Nobody dared enter the kitchen while I worked. I understand completely because while under pressure, I can get a little snappy.

As I finish the last cupcake, I proudly gaze upon my mini buffet. I glance at the clock seeing that it's quarter to six. I gasp and throw my apron off and charge to my room. I quickly change into a black t-shirt and jeans, and head back downstairs. I maybe fell down the stairs, but nobody heard so nobody can prove anything. I look around seeing Gabby setting up her dj table in the living room, Sophie setting up the snack table, Garrett and Gabrielle going into the kitchen to grab the snacks, and Taylor walking around with bottles of alcoholic beverages. I decide to set up strobe lights throughout the downstairs. As I'm doing that our doorbell goes off.

"I'LL GET IT!" Taylor yells while rushing towards the door, causing me to chuckle at her eagerness. She opens the door to reveal Craig. Moving aside she ushers him in and shows him around. Everyone smiles and waves at Craig, and he returns the gesture happily. He walks up to me and starts a conversation.

"The guys were wondering if you are going to PAX," He says.

"Oh, I never really thought of that," I reply honestly.

"Also, I was wondering if you'd ever wanna do an Ask Mini with me," He mentions. I smile and was about to nod but then I thought about how I could do it being masked and all that.

"Craig, I-I'm sorry but I don't think that would work out with me not really wanting to show my face," I apologized. I could see his expression turn to disappointment but he quickly tried to cover it up. "Wait, y'know what? I've been selfish trying to keep my friends and I hidden for so long. We'll do a face reveal, we'll go to PAX, and I'll do that Ask Mini with you!" I blurted. Craig looked at me with shock all over with features.

Before he could speak the doorbell went off and I excused myself to see who it was. I open to door slowly, only to reveal, Sloane!

"Karisa!" she chirps and brings me into a quick hug.

"Sloane, how've you been?" I question her while ushering her into the home.

"I've been pretty good, how about you?"

We talk and talk, only stopping to greet whoever was at the door. The house was soon crowded with people, the strobe lights were going crazy and so was everyone listening to Gabby's pretty great music choices. I look around the house seeing Sophie, Penny, and Delaney dancing in a circle sometimes giggling, Gabrielle, Taylor and their significant others dancing crazily, Garrett, Craig and some other guys hanging around the snack table, and Gabby rocking out while blasting some random song. I smile seeing that my friends were all as happy as I was.

Soon it was 1AM and almost everyone was gone. Sloane and Craig were the only people left, and Sloane sadly had to go. She grabs some of the leftover snacks (which I got many compliments on) and headed towards me.

"It was great to see you again!" she beamed and brought me into a one last hug.

"Have a safe drive and flight," I wave as she walks out the door. When she's out of sight I close the door and turn around.

"Karisa, do you wanna say anything to your friends before I go?" Craig asks while raising an eyebrow.

I sigh then nod my head, "Well guys, I have a couple things to say." I pause for a few seconds then continue. "First of all, I think we should go to PAX, it would be a great experience for all of us," My friends all nod in agreement. "And secondly, I think I'm ready for a face reveal how about you guys?" The second I finish my friends cheer happily and bring me into a group hug. "I'm guessing that's a yes?" I joke. They all nod, and Craig smiles from outside the group hug.

"It's time for me to go, I'll tell the guys that you're going to PAX and to check your channel in a couple hours," He winks at us and leaves.

"Now let's do that face reveal!" Gabrielle chirps and runs into the living room. Everyone follows her while I go and grab a camera. I set it up and we discuss on how we're gonna do this.

When everything was decided Gabrielle sits on the couch alone while everyone else stands out of the camera's field of view. I turn the camera on and give her the thumbs up.

"Hello everyone! I'm Dove of Nerds of Trash and this is our face reveal!" She beams at the camera as Garrett walks into the camera's view and takes a seat on Gabrielle's left.

"I'm Gman," He waves at the camera as Gabby walks into the camera's view and sits on Gabrielle's right.

"I'm Blood," She nods at the camera as Sophie takes a seat next to Garrett.

"I'm Luna," She winks as Taylor sits next to Gabby.

"I'm Taco!" She chirps as I walk behind the couch and smile slightly.

"And I'm FNAFgirl, sorry about the short video but, well this is an important one, I hope you enjoyed and we'll see you in the next video! Buh bye!" I wave at the camera as Taylor gets up and turns the camera off.

"I'll upload it!" She runs off with the camera.

"And I'll buy us tickets to PAX," Sophie adds while walking to her room.

"The rest of us should clean up and get to bed, today was a long day," I yawn while grabbing a trash bag.

"Okay mom!" Gabrielle jokes.

Hello guys! Sorry if there's any mistakes I write when I need to get my mind off of stuff and my mind's only bad at night, and I'm pretty loopy at night. I hope you enjoyed!