Chapter 2

"Fang, let's get in." Boboiboy said, pulling Fang inside the train.

"Woah, slow down there." Fang chuckled as he slipped his bag on the conveyor belt to be checked.

"All ready and done. Have a safe trip!" The guard smiled, our day was starting great.

"Hey Fang, didn't Gopal say he worked here?" Boboiboy asked, surrounding Fang's neck with his arm.

Fang nodded, looking for a seat in the train.

They took the seat at the farthest back since the it wouldn't be so cold there.

"This is good place to stand by at, huh?" Fang said, placing his bag on the seat.

"You bet." Boboiboy chuckled.

~

"We're here!" The train conductor yelled as I jolted awake and shook Fang.

"Fang, we're here. We should get going." I said, bringing my backpack on my side.

Fang opened his eyes, rubbed them and stood up.

He was still a little drowsy from his nap so I helped him up.

We met up with the hosts of the raffle for them to facilitate our trip.

They told us the important notes and gave us our free hotel and restaurant coupons.

I was in for a blast!

Me and Fang headed for the hotel as we cleaned up and got ready for dinner.

We exited the room and dashed downstairs for our dinner.

"How is the dinner, sir?" The waiter asked Fang.

"It's great! I'm looking forward for more tomorrow." Fang smiled.

"Thank you, sir." The waiter thanked and grinned from ear to ear.

We walked back to our rooms and slept for the entirety of the night.